• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Invincibility buff didn't work

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 12.1.2
Game version 3.0.2

I was facing a Diamond Buzzkill with my Gold Xenomorph, in the Gold "Cutting Room Floor" PF. I had applied Doom to the Buzzkill so I was just turtling and taking advantage of the Perfect Block fight modifier, waiting for Doom timer to kill the Buzzkill. My Marquee Ability, Volatility, procced, and I got 10 seconds of invincibility (lucky!). I was like, "cool, I'll stop blocking and build up my meters, just in case". When I let go of the block and the Buzzkill hit me, I took damage. It's like the hits went straight through the buff. She killed my Xeno quickly (luckily the resulting 3 stacks of bleed let me win the overall fight). I don't know how this happened. I don't have video because who'd expect something like that to happen, and I doubt I can reproduce the scenario easily since buffs from Volatility are random. But it did happen. My Xenomorph took hit damage from a Buzzkill while having an active Invincibility buff. Not Heavy Bleed damage, mind you; actual hit damage.

Thanks for the report, I'll pass this along and see if someone is able to reproduce it.

Do you remember if Buzzkill inflicted Heavy Bleed on you during those hits?

Thanks for the report, I'll pass this along and see if someone is able to reproduce it.

Do you remember if Buzzkill inflicted Heavy Bleed on you during those hits?
She did not. I was bleed-free and taking damage.

Thanks for the reply!

I think there's another problem involving Xenomorph and Buzzkill (happened at least three times, maybe with other characters too). She was getting annoying and since she was the last member of the enemy team and I still had two members with full hp I let her kill me to inflict 3 stacks of blood but instead she gets nothing, like if she had immunity. Last time that happened (just today, about eight hours ago) I was on a 12 or 13 streak so there weren't any modifiers that should have prevented blood.