• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other This should not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer King

Reaction score
< MESSAGE REMOVED BY A MODERATOR >

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that sort of video is against Youtube's Terms Of Service.
Unfortunately we can't do anything more than telling the staff about this channel, sad thing is that this guy guy keeps doing this kind of thing for a lot of mobile games.

You can't report a channel for sharing hacked game clients unless you're related to whoever owns the game, and even so, the most you can do is to get the video about your game removed, and that's all, you can't do anything about the program or the channel itself.

Reactions: The Sorcerer King
Unfortunately we can't do anything more than telling the staff about this channel, sad thing is that this guy guy keeps doing this kind of thing for a lot of mobile games.

You can't report a channel for sharing hacked game clients unless you're related to whoever owns the game, and even so, the most you can do is to get the video about your game removed, and that's all, you can't do anything about the program or the channel itself.
And the sad part is that hack is still working i know somebody named lekkapa and say to me in the game chat that he use that hack because he dont have enough time to play but he want the rewards and if his account get banned he is going to create another one.

Reactions: B_W
Posting links to an app that was not downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store is against forum rules. While I understand this was not a download link - posting about it here just raises awareness and encourages others to go try it.

We're aware of modifications like this, and we're doing everything we can to make sure these players get what they deserve. ;)

As a reminder:

Anyone that decides to cheat, or use modified game files, is PERMANENTLY banned eventually, and we do not take appeals.

Thanks for your understanding guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.