1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other This should not be allowed.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by The Sorcerer King, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sorcerer King

The Sorcerer King New Member

< MESSAGE REMOVED BY A MODERATOR >

#1 The Sorcerer King, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
  2. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

This video is from May 2018, so hopefully anyone using this cheat have been banned from the game.

TasiaChaan likes this.
  3. The Sorcerer King

The Sorcerer King New Member

Yes, but this is still disgusting to see. In my personal opinion, such a person's channel should be banned.

B_W likes this.
  4. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

I don't think that sort of video is against Youtube's Terms Of Service.

5. B_W

B_W New Member

Unfortunately we can't do anything more than telling the staff about this channel, sad thing is that this guy guy keeps doing this kind of thing for a lot of mobile games.

You can't report a channel for sharing hacked game clients unless you're related to whoever owns the game, and even so, the most you can do is to get the video about your game removed, and that's all, you can't do anything about the program or the channel itself.

The Sorcerer King likes this.
  6. Crisman

Crisman Member

And the sad part is that hack is still working i know somebody named lekkapa and say to me in the game chat that he use that hack because he dont have enough time to play but he want the rewards and if his account get banned he is going to create another one.

B_W likes this.
  7. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Posting links to an app that was not downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store is against forum rules. While I understand this was not a download link - posting about it here just raises awareness and encourages others to go try it.

We're aware of modifications like this, and we're doing everything we can to make sure these players get what they deserve. ;)

As a reminder:

Anyone that decides to cheat, or use modified game files, is PERMANENTLY banned eventually, and we do not take appeals.

Thanks for your understanding guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.