• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rift battles

Do you think rift battles need better balancing

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

springtrap8888

Reaction score
the parring for rift battles is way to unbalanced I mean why would you put a level 50 against someone who is only 25!?!?

the parring for rift battles is way to unbalanced I mean why would you put a level 50 against someone who is only 25!?!?

I’ve not had too many issues but I’m on the upper end of things, being a diamond 4. But then there are moments like I’ve just had where I get put against the literal top tier player, who somehow is a Legend tier while only having a rift score 40 points above me. We’re talking them having 20k fight score characters on basically every node, I have one diamond at 19k.

There really needs to be some tweaking.

Honestly the rift matchmaking needs some work. I remember, last season I got put against someone in D2 with 19k diamonds and stuff. Which I obviously stood no chance against. The 3 matches I did play were all people in D4-D2 with 15k-19k diamonds. Which is why I didn't play last season and didn't get the rift rewards. This season, first match was a gold 1 with 15k diamonds. Honestly, I don't look forward to playing them. But I have to in order to get diamond shards and stuff, so oh well. Just make it so we actually get matched with people who have similar strength fighters to use. I.e. I have mostly golds in the 7k-11k range and 2 diamonds, both below 8k, so I should be matched with someone similar.

Honestly the rift matchmaking needs some work. I remember, last season I got put against someone in D2 with 19k diamonds and stuff. Which I obviously stood no chance against. The 3 matches I did play were all people in D4-D2 with 15k-19k diamonds. Which is why I didn't play last season and didn't get the rift rewards. This season, first match was a gold 1 with 15k diamonds. Honestly, I don't look forward to playing them. But I have to in order to get diamond shards and stuff, so oh well. Just make it so we actually get matched with people who have similar strength fighters to use. I.e. I have mostly golds in the 7k-11k range and 2 diamonds, both below 8k, so I should be matched with someone similar.
Ya rift needs some major work