• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who do you need for your collection?

Veeko

Reaction score
So I think everyone, regardless of how long we’ve been playing the game, has at least one elusive variant they just haven’t managed to get their hands on. I thought it’d be fun to discuss: who’s yours? Whether they’re part of the meta or an underappreciated gem (or even just plain bad and you don’t care), whether they’re a rare silver, a gold or a nat diamond, who’s that character you just need?
I have several. I’ve never gotten a Dragon Brawler, and I really want one- especially now that he’s been buffed. I also haven’t managed to get an Ultraviolent, or a Meow and Furever. I feel like without UV I haven’t gotten the full “Peacock experience.” I have her other golds, but since that’s the only really offensively viable one, I’m left with my gold Pea Shooter. Meow I know is easily countered, but I still like the idea, especially because Ms. Fortune’s AI can be such a pain to deal with. For now, I’m working on a Just Kitten. Those are the only non-element exclusive golds I haven’t gotten.
As for element exclusives, Star Crossed is the only one I have- she was the one I wanted the most as well! Out of the others, I think I’d like Grim Fan the most. She could make for a pretty nasty Rift defender with Grudge on one of the full team nodes.
I also haven’t been able to get a Wildcard. I have all the other Halloween fighters. I need one. You know, for completion’s sake.

Never got Wildcard either! Finally got Wrestler X after a long time. The only element exclusives I managed to pull was a Grim Fan, which came with a Meow and Furever from a 10+1 Shining Relic deal.

For the meta, I'm missing BloodBath and Dreadlock. Was lucky to pull Surgeon General and Xenomorph, as they are necessary for Diamond rifts.

I wish there's an option to just flat out pay like $5 and some other in game resources for a specific variant you want, maybe limited to once a month and 1 copy ever.

dreadlocks. i’ve wanted dreadlocks ever since i saw her but she just refuses to join my collection. i know she’s no longer viable with the marquees introduced (any Val basically + ICU) but i still love her concept and her palette

some more:
- Bloodbath
- Surgeon General
- Bio-Exorcist

i actually have a lot that i want but here’s just a few

Last edited:
Excluding the nine natural diamonds I don't have yet, I am missing Dread Locks, Idol Threat, Star Crossed, Grim Fan, Pyro Technique, Rainbow Blight, Xenomorph, Private Dick, Firefly, and Windswept. I won't be listing bronzes or silvers because they are basically fodder to me, which means that often get sacrificed for evolution purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erick Draves
I have spent more than 21,000 theonite, more than 110 water relics (I've lost count at this point) and I still haven't gotten Idol threat.
I will pursue and spend theonite as long as it takes to get this variant.
It has been frustrating, but I really want to get her. Ever since Idol threat was introduced along with the water relics I have been saving and spending theonite only on getting this variant through the sunken relics. After that update I haven't bought any other relic with theonite, not squigly, not fortune, no other elemental relic not even the upcoming robofortune relic will sway me from getting Idol Threat.
One day... I will open a sunken relic, and I will obtain this variant... and it will be a glorious victory. One day... until then, I bide my time, collecting theonite.

For golds, I just need a Surgeon General and Xeno or Rainbow Blight. A Brain Freeze would be nice too even if she isn't super amazing. The only natural diamonds I have are Dark Might and Jawbreaker, so all of those too. But it's mainly just that SG.

For golds, I just need a Surgeon General and Xeno or Rainbow Blight. A Brain Freeze would be nice too even if she isn't super amazing. The only natural diamonds I have are Dark Might and Jawbreaker, so all of those too. But it's mainly just that SG.
Brain Freeze was one of mine for a long time. I ended up loving her, and she’s a diamond now. I was lucky to get both RB and SG early in my career. Xeno came much, much later and I haven’t invested in her yet- habit of leaving my golds I upgraded until they’re very high level for bigger longshots, makes me feel like I can level them faster that way, but I’ve just gotten a ton lately. I have a Windswept, a Private Dick, a Red Velvet, and a Star Crossed I’m doing this with, so it’s slow going, haha

Never got Wildcard either! Finally got Wrestler X after a long time. The only element exclusives I managed to pull was a Grim Fan, which came with a Meow and Furever from a 10+1 Shining Relic deal.

For the meta, I'm missing BloodBath and Dreadlock. Was lucky to pull Surgeon General and Xenomorph, as they are necessary for Diamond rifts.

I wish there's an option to just flat out pay like $5 and some other in game resources for a specific variant you want, maybe limited to once a month and 1 copy ever.
if they ever do a fighter specific deal, and take into consideration how much relic cost atm, id pay anything under 80$ for a dreadlocks. i was detoured by bloodbath for a good while but i have poured most of my extra theo for felia relics. im so ready. i have a ton of HP%+atk%/meter/crit/crit dmg/def moves ready and waiting.1497642381.jpg

Reactions: VictuTheNewb
Diva Intervention and Stand Out to complete my Eliza collection, and any gold Ms. Fortune because she’s the only character I don’t have at least one gold of.

Oof I am missing a lot of fighters for a complete collection;
  • Beowulf - Wrestler X, Dark Might
  • Big Band - G.I.Jazz, Private Dick, Megasonic
  • Cerebella - Heavy Handed
  • Double - Jawbreaker
  • Eliza - Bloodbath, Red Velvet, Stand Out
  • Filia - Dread Locks, Idol Threat, Class Cutter, Djinn Frizz
  • Ms. Fortune - Claw & Order, Meow 'n' Forever, Hack & Splash, Rouge Agent, Furry Fury
  • Painwheel - Firefly, Grim Fan, Fly Trap
  • Parasoul - Star-Crossed, Summer Salt
  • Peacock - Ultraviolent, Freeze Frame
  • Robo-Fortune - Nyanotech, Purrminator, Head Hunter, Blue Screen, Overclocked
  • Squiggly - Necrobreaker, Dead of Winter, Love Crafted
  • Valentine - Kill Joy, Surgeon General, Pyrotechnique, Assassin's Greed
For a level 63 I have a severe lack of gold's and diamond's and a severe infestation of unused silvers and bronzes

UPDATE #1: Pulled Wildcard, Heavy Metal and Last Hope!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inked
I guess the standard golds that I could have gotten by now, I'm missing are BuzzKill, Rainbow Blight and Xenomorph. Buzzkill particularly annoys me, because I'm learning to like playing Painwheel, but Firefly doesn't feel like she's cut out for really tough fights, and my Gold Rusty has her limits.

Of the diamonds and relic exclusive, I'm really looking for Stand Out, because I love Eliza, and Star Crossed, because I love Parasoul. Grim Fan and Summer Salts also look like they might be entertaining. There's a lot more that I don't have in those categories, but I guess I'm not concerned about those for the most part. I don't need everything.

Big Band - None!
Beowulf - Dark Might
Cerebella - Armed Forces, Heavy Handed
Filia - Idol Threat
Eliza - Bloodbath, Stand Out
Parasoul - Summer Salt, Star-Crossed
Painwheel - Fly Trap, Grim Fan
Valentine - Assassin's Greed, Pyro-Technique
Squigly - Love Crafted, Necro Breaker
Ms. Fortune - Hack n Splash, Furry Fury
Peacock - That's All Folks!, Untouchable, Freeze Frame
Double - Xenomorph, Immoral Fiber, Jawbreaker

Man, Big Band is my least favorite character yet I even have his elemental exclusive and his diamond. Anyone want one lol

(EDIT completely forgot Double)

Last edited:
I really wish you can trade characters with other people. I currently need a Surgeon General badly

I really wish you can trade characters with other people. I currently need a Surgeon General badly

i think we all wish for this feature sometimes with situations like this but the fact of it unavoidably being exploited by players makes it pretty unfavorable when you think about it. i do feel your pain tho

Excluding the natural diamonds (minus Summer Salt), I am missing:
Double - Rainbow Blight
Eliza - Bloodbath and Red Velvet
Beowulf - Weekend Warrior
Big Band - Megasonic, Private Dick and G.I Jazz
Cerebella - Brain Freeze
Filia - Dread Locks and Idol Threat
Basically every Fortune except PurrD
Parasoul - Star Crossed, Regally Blonde and Princess Pride
Peacock - Inkling and That's All Folks!
Painwheel - Grim Fan and Firefly
Every Squigly except Poltergust
Valentine - Pyro Technique and Last Hope
Silvers and bronzes just get sacrificed to evolve important fighters. Not to mention most bronzes and most of the silvers that I'm missing aren't too great. So for those reasons, I didn't mention them (except Inkling, she's pretty gud)

Last edited:
50-60 Peacock relics, 50-ish Premiere relics, a bunch of elemental relics from PFs and still no Freeze Frame in my collection :(
Those 0.5% elude me.
On one hand shes super strong of course with her massive meter drain, but more than anything i just love the Cirno Palette.

Another one is the ever so so rare elemental exclusive Starcrossed. We may not have Annie in the game (yet), but at least let me have her palette :(((

50-60 Peacock relics, 50-ish Premiere relics, a bunch of elemental relics from PFs and still no Freeze Frame in my collection :(
Those 0.5% elude me.
On one hand shes super strong of course with her massive meter drain, but more than anything i just love the Cirno Palette.

Another one is the ever so so rare elemental exclusive Starcrossed. We may not have Annie in the game (yet), but at least let me have her palette :(((
I see someone with great taste here! We’re on the same boat looking for these two super rare variants. :(

I see someone with great taste here! We’re on the same boat looking for these two super rare variants. :(
Well! Waht do you know! I just got her from another 10+1 pull oh my god. I'm so giddy!
Finally!

Reactions: fanghoul
Well! Waht do you know! I just got her from another 10+1 pull oh my god. I'm so giddy!
Finally!
Wow! Congratulations. I’m saving my resources and relics until Robo is our. Enjoy Freeze Frame!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Well I pulled Dread Locks today and also realized that I did not have Firefly as well as the other golds that I mentioned. I have added Firefly to my original post.