• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who do you need for your collection?

I've opened a 10 + 1 relic pack for Squigly every time I could and I still don't have Bio-Exorcist. I've been trying since Squigly was first released (May) and before I knew she was really good; I initially just wanted her for her palette.

Others:
Beowulf - Dragon Brawler, Dark Might
Big Band - Private Dick, Megasonic, Heavy Metal
Cerebella - Heavy Handed, Brain Freeze, Toad Warrior
Double - Jawbreaker, Xenomorph
Eliza - Red Velvet, Stand Out
Filia - Windswept, Idol Threat, Class Cutter
Ms. Fortune - Meow 'n' Forever, Hack & Splash, Furry Fury
Painwheel - Firefly, Grim Fan, Fly Trap, Buzzkill
Parasoul - Star-Crossed
Peacock - Freeze Frame
Squigly - Necrobreaker, Bio-Exorcist, Love Crafted
Valentine - Last Hope, Pyrotechnique, Assassin's Greed

I really want an Armed Forces and a Dead of Winter. I'm not caring about the others until I have these two! :D

I pulled Bloodbath yesterday and also realized I don't have Red Velvet either. Now I have Bloodbath, but still missing Red Velvet

Reactions: educavalcantee
No Armed Forces nor Brain Freeze, so my defense is lacking :(

I really want a surgeon general to replace my last hope val because she pairs so much better with bio exorcist thanks to the more frequent heavy regens.

I still need to get about half of the remaining gold characters, I still need to get 'She-Hulk' Ms Fortune and I haven't got a single diamond yet. However, the two character that have been bugging me a lot are Valentine 'Oh Mai' and 'Last Hope' . They are the only ones I need to complete my Valentine collection. I will worry about diamond later, when I have EVERYONE.

Last edited:
Got Private Dick today. Now all I need for Big Boi is G.I Jazz, Megasonic and Heavy Metal

Currently I’m missing the following:

Beowulf: Weekened Warrior and Wrestler X
Big Band: Megasonic and Heavy Metal
Cerebella: Heavy Handed and Brain Freeze
Double: Rainbow Blight and Jawbreaker
Eliza: Stand Out and Tomb & Gloom
Filia: Dreadlocks, Windswept and Class Cutter and Idol Threat
Ms. Fortune: Furry Fury
Painwheel: Grim Fan and Fly Trap
Parasoul: Summer Salt and Star Crossed
Peacock: Wildcard, Ultraviolent and Freeze Frame
Squigly: Dead Of Winter (sac’d) and Love Crafted
Valentine: Pyro and Oh Mai

I still got a long way to go lol

I didn’t really post a full list, I was more just sharing my coveted fighters, so here’s EVERY fighter I’m missing:
Beowulf: Dark Might, Dragon Brawler
Big Band: Megasonic, Heavy Metal
Double: Jawbreaker
Eliza: Stand Out
Filia: Idol Threat
Ms. Fortune: Meow & Furever
Painwheel: Grim Fan
Peacock: Ultraviolent, Freeze Frame
Squigly: Necrobreaker
Valentine: Assassin’s Greed, Pyro-Technique
I have 3,000 Theo and a few Premieres saved up for Robo Fortune, so hopefully I can remedy a couple of these too when she comes out.

I just want to tell the universe that I want very badly:

Big Band: Heavy Metal
Cerebella: Armed Forces
R.Fortune: Blue Screen
Squigly: Love Crafted, Dead of Winter

There are many (!) other characters that I'm missing, but these are what I want the most. Oh, RNGoddess, send them to me! :D

Head Hunter.

I want samus, not another overclocked.

I just want to tell the universe that I want very badly:

Big Band: Heavy Metal
Cerebella: Armed Forces
R.Fortune: Blue Screen
Squigly: Love Crafted, Dead of Winter

There are many (!) other characters that I'm missing, but these are what I want the most. Oh, RNGoddess, send them to me! :D
I'm with you on Armed Forces :(

Also, I can now cross off Purrminator, Jawbreaker, and Flytrap from my list!

Excluding the nine natural diamonds I don't have yet, I am missing Dread Locks, Idol Threat, Star Crossed, Grim Fan, Pyro Technique, Rainbow Blight, Xenomorph, Private Dick, Firefly, and Windswept. I won't be listing bronzes or silvers because they are basically fodder to me, which means that often get sacrificed for evolution purposes.
Well I pulled Dread Locks today and also realized that I did not have Firefly as well as the other golds that I mentioned. I have added Firefly to my original post.
Here is a update for me personally. I have pulled Rainbow Blight recently. As for Robo variants I am missing I don't have Blue Screen or Overclocked.

Yes, but they were small scale and not particularly valuable. I just liked how the set looked together. I am not particularly into completing sets for the sake of completing them—I just collect individual items that I like. Thanks for asking!

I guess the standard golds that I could have gotten by now, I'm missing are BuzzKill, Rainbow Blight and Xenomorph. Buzzkill particularly annoys me, because I'm learning to like playing Painwheel, but Firefly doesn't feel like she's cut out for really tough fights, and my Gold Rusty has her limits.

Of the diamonds and relic exclusive, I'm really looking for Stand Out, because I love Eliza, and Star Crossed, because I love Parasoul. Grim Fan and Summer Salts also look like they might be entertaining. There's a lot more that I don't have in those categories, but I guess I'm not concerned about those for the most part. I don't need everything.

I've recently gotten Rainbow Blight, Grim Fan and Summer Salts. Still waiting on Stand Out, Star Crossed, Buzzkill and Xenomorph.

Rainbow Blight is indeed pretty darn good, Summer Salts is interesting because her SA can kill people, Grim Fan is waiting on me to find some time/canopy coins to invest in her.

With Robo Fortune I still don't have Overclocked or Nyanotech.

Still a little annoyed I haven't gotten a Buzzkill yet. But I do have 3 more GI Jazzes! (arg)

I have not managed to get a single gold Robo ):<

I've recently gotten Rainbow Blight, Grim Fan and Summer Salts. Still waiting on Stand Out, Star Crossed, Buzzkill and Xenomorph.

"Still waiting on Stand Out", as in you want her or you just don't have her for your collection? A little shocked if it's the former - although, if I'm being honest, I've thought about it and I don't think she'd be a half bad defender (just not great).

Also...Buzzkill is available from prize fights. Is it a dislike for Painwheel or a dislike for this variant that caused that? Very curious lol

"Still waiting on Stand Out", as in you want her or you just don't have her for your collection? A little shocked if it's the former - although, if I'm being honest, I've thought about it and I don't think she'd be a half bad defender (just not great).

I'm an Eliza fan in general, and it would be amusing to see how Stand Out works in the current Armor Rating / Frost Armor filled Rift Battles. Plus it's apparently in my nature to like and find uses for characters that everyone hates. Like learning that Love Crafted is an... interesting partner for Claw & Order.

Reactions: igeduhoc