• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Suggestion on Prize Fights team composition

educavalcantee

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I want to ask a suggestion about what characters to use in my PF defense team. I was blessed by RNG with some of the best defensive variants, so I would like you to help me create the best team composition :)

Right now I have (all gold):
* Surgeon General - Trauma Center
* Resonant Evil - Soloist for the immunity node in PF
* Dread Locks - Leech (sounded good on paper for her, but I don't know :( )
* Bio Exorcist - Dead Alive

What is the optimal team given these variants and why?

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but given those variants, I'd say:
Resonant Evil - Armor and stuns enemy, build him super tanky.
Bio Exorcist - Drains enemy health while not attacking, and can provide last stand for teammates if she dies. Both are good, but the second part (last stand) can be annoying if the opponent isn't paying attention to what is giving the enemy last stand.
Surgeon General - Provides heal for your other teammates. Can make fighting tanky big bands annoying, and if the opponent fights near a dead squiggly, she'll be healing while your big band has last stand. And with your trauma center, dear lord is that big band going to be annoying to fight.

My thoughts with that team makeup is more that you'll be timing the opponent out rather than outright killing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: educavalcantee
Honestly all four of those variants are incredible on a PF defense team. The only true staple of a team would be Surgeon General due to her healing, Trauma Center support, and Forbidden Procedure. My suggestion for team comps would be to run Dread Locks with RE or to run Bio with RE. If I were building the team I would go with Dread Locks, RE, and Surgeon General because the composition would force the opponent to have both a counter to Dread Locks and a counter to RE on their team, which would only leave room for one major damage dealer. If that damage dealer dies and the attacker has no way to revive that fighter, the attacker will automatically lose because their main source of damage output is gone.

id hate meeting a team of dread bio(dead alive ma) SG. and thats what you should work on. the amount of RE is too high and a full team of exclusives would make anyone jelly :p

id hate meeting a team of dread bio(dead alive ma) SG. and thats what you should work on. the amount of RE is too high and a full team of exclusives would make anyone jelly :p
I don't think that team is nearly as good because Bio and Dread Locks kind of have negative synergy with each other because if Bio dies and revives herself she takes away some of Dread Lock's health, which will mean less overall damage reflection. For that reason I believe this composition is the second weakest possible composition with the four originally listed variants. The weakest composition would of course be Bio, Dread Locks, and RE all together with no SG support to speak of.

Last edited:
Thank you guys! I think I'll stick with SG, DL and RE. I love Bio, but of the four characters she has the weakest moveset status. I'ts a shame because Squigly IA is very painful to face when compared to these other variants.