• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Suggest: “Idol Threat” Strategy or discussion

Xandoss

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread discussing ‘Idol Threat’ variant of Filia. She doesn’t seem all that bad after the 3.1 update buff, aside from the fact that they’re pretty easily played around when she’s your defense character on a node. Trying to possibly level her to use in Rift but don’t want to be wasting to much time and resources if it’s a fool’s errand.

Anyone have suggestions if she’s be good at a certain node or a build that might work for her? I was mainly considering her as an alternative to Dreadlocks (because game wouldn’t give me her) on biofeedback node: she can sometimes self heal for a lot, and leech might work on a tanky build of her well there. Any help greatly appreciated!

I want to know too and is there a better way to get her than water relic?

I got lucky with a Water relic. I went ahead and choose to evolve her to diamond. On the advice of HeGunz, I went with Leech and am trying to build her tanky. She’s only about 12k fighter right now at like lvl 30-something but her regen is great. I hope she provides some decent defense when she gets big enough. Good luck with those water relics!