• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I didn't received my Accursed Experiments Rewards

Ghost

Reaction score
Ok, I just complete the chapter 100% in accursed experiments, but I didn't received my rewards (100000 canopy coins and 10 skill points of every character) what's supposed I do?

Ok, I just complete the chapter 100% in accursed experiments, but I didn't received my rewards (100000 canopy coins and 10 skill points of every character) what's supposed I do?
When it comes to missing rewards, it's best to send us a support ticket if you're looking to receive compensation for issues:
https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

Have you tried restarting the app? Most of the time these issues are resolved with a simple restart to refresh your collection.

Could you share your username with me as well?

My nickname is Ghost Walker and the restart din't work

When it comes to missing rewards, it's best to send us a support ticket if you're looking to receive compensation for issues:

Have you tried restarting the app? Most of the time these issues are resolved with a simple restart to refresh your collection.

Could you share your username with me as well?

My nickname is Ghost Walker and my ID is: 4IFD-BABT

My nickname is Ghost Walker and my ID is: 4IFD-BABT
Okay, thanks for that!

Preliminary investigation shows that something may have gotten disconnected there during our server slowdowns that we're working on fixing as we speak.

Could you send us a ticket through skullgirlsmobile.com/contact, or email us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com? We'll get you sorted in the morning or soon after.

[QUOTE = "Liam, post: 26289, miembro: 48"] Bien, gracias por eso!

La investigación preliminar muestra que es posible que algo se haya desconectado durante la ralentización de nuestro servidor que estamos trabajando para solucionar el problema.

¿Podría enviarnos un boleto a través de , o enviarnos un correo electrónico a ? Lo arreglaremos por la mañana o poco después. [/ CITA]
I sent an e-mail, thanks.