• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Beating Sparring Partners

Veeko

Reaction score
So of course it’s common knowledge that you can defeat all three Sparring Partners in Training mode if you want to, and that there’s no reward for doing so. I was just messing around trying to see how much damage I could deal to them with Purrminator and Sheltered together and was thinking- how about a one-time reward as a sort of easter egg for people who do it? Nothing huge, like 100 Theo, 10k Coins, one relic or something like that. Maybe even 1 level’s worth of experience for each member of your team. I’ve seen people complain in the ig chat before about the lack of a reward for killing all the training dummies and while I don’t think it should be a particularly special or unique reward, nor should it be repeatable, I do agree it’s a pretty big time investment (potentially) to get nothing whatsoever in return. Just a thought. What do you guys think?

If achievements or something were ever added to SGM it could be a fun one... but I don't really see the point in an actual reward like this :p Just use Xeno and you don't have to do anything but block for 2 minutes!

Yeah I agree there’s not really much of a point to it, given that it is just a time investment, not a skill or effort investment. I was sorta just thinking of comments I’ve seen in chat. People seem to think it’s lame that you can kill them and get nothing, lol

A better solution would be making them unkillable or making them revive once the next person tags in. Training combos with bleeders or Bio is annoying when the dummy dies mid-combo.

Reactions: Krazete
It would be better to have max bb and special so if a combo is missed or we want to practice one we don't have to hit the enemy just to refill blockbuster or wait 20 seconds for a special.
A reward is not needed, maybe a message like "you've defeated your opponent, now try this moves in a real fight" would be nice.

Purrfect dark has instant kill mechanism when enemy is at 50% or lower, head hit, and death mark. It is very annoying when you are practicing head combos with purrfect dark. It also ruined some of my recordings for that head combo i posted few weeks ago.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Purrfect dark has instant kill mechanism when enemy is at 50% or lower, head hit, and death mark. It is very annoying when you are practicing head combos with purrfect dark. It also ruined some of my recordings for that head combo i posted few weeks ago.
Oh, it's true. Since I'm not good with headless mode, I forgot about her SA. Thanks!

I think you should be able to control the partners. Like make them block, attack, etc.

I think you should be able to control the partners. Like make them block, attack, etc.
I agree. Would be nice if there was maybe a little control pad for them, like Ms/Robo Fortune’s CA where you could switch between their behaviors. Also would be nice for your meters to immediately reset so you wouldn’t have to rebuild/wait for them while experimenting with combos. I’m sure there’s a reason why they haven’t implemented that yet though.

Reactions: LegendaryStatus
I agree. Would be nice if there was maybe a little control pad for them, like Ms/Robo Fortune’s CA where you could switch between their behaviors. Also would be nice for your meters to immediately reset so you wouldn’t have to rebuild/wait for them while experimenting with combos. I’m sure there’s a reason why they haven’t implemented that yet though.
yeah, I'd like to know the reason tho. Hopefully, that's inserted soon.