• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"GRAVEYARD SHIFT" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
GRAVEYARD SHIFT.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's silver variant: "GRAVEYARD SHIFT"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
She is a healer character, but also good for fighting multiple enemies in a row. I personally put her on the end of a team to revive ppl, and hey, if they die, that’s another 15 second of regen! She isn’t the best solo carry for a team, but you can add ATK bonuses from moves and make her a healing glass cannon. Or you can invest in hp and meter gain and make her the emergency medic in case anything goes wrong. I say backup works better, but it’s your choice, reader, what to do.

She's one of my favorite fighters. She usually goes up second or third, and will finish the fight off. Considering how much potential she has at tanking hits from other characters, there are many roles she can fit. Right now she's in a team with Big Top and Inkling.

Reactions: Holy Goose
One stack of regular ol' Regen just isn't enough, even with a 15 second duration. Bloody Valentine Eliza does her job and better. Trash fighter, only use her for dailies.

Because rng my graveyeard vals atk buff is creazy. Its always atk% that increases when i upgrade her moves. So she is now one of my main in silver pz.

One Armor would be a nice addition to her stunning perks but then again it's fifteen seconds of healing. It stacks with Icy Hot's signature ability. I keep her in the middle in case I lose my cadence for a quick revival and regain of control. She's not average, yet she's amazing. Her perk can also swap to her teammates if she happens to die.

Guess it's worth updating this discussion somewhat given Graveyard Shift's numerous changes.

If I recall correctly, in a previous patch she used to give 2 stacks of Regeneration when any fighter was defeated, which was neat and they would stack up to 4 if done consecutively.

Now she gives Heavy Regen, which in turn means that it can no longer stack like before, but the trade-off is that she can inflict Curse and Heal Block while having any Regen stack. Now not only are both useful to take on multiple threats, but its restriction is easy to overcome.
Just like with Mortuary Drop, use a Chocoglycemia and you'll already be able to debuff the opponent. Kudos if you can use a Mortuary Drop and inflict Stun, Curse and Heal Block at the same time.

However, while she has these major improvements that make her far superior compared to the bronze Vals, I wouldn't go for her myself. Her HP stats are decent, for sure, but she lacks attack power. In terms of healing, Last Hope and Surgeon General do a much better job, and while the restriction for Curse and Heal Block is easy to bypass, it's nontheless a restriction, so I consider characters like Purrfect Dark superior.

Reactions: educavalcantee
I think she's a support character that might be worth investing for Rift Battles, and perhaps even having multiple copies of. In Rifts, it's not uncommon to only use your first character, and so cheap supports become more valuable. Since your final HP contributes to your points, having someone topping it off with Heavy Regen is potentially more valuable even than doing more damage.

I think she's a support character that might be worth investing for Rift Battles, and perhaps even having multiple copies of. In Rifts, it's not uncommon to only use your first character, and so cheap supports become more valuable. Since your final HP contributes to your points, having someone topping it off with Heavy Regen is potentially more valuable even than doing more damage.
I always did this with 2 copies of her in rift battles. Though now I'm using 3 SG's instead