• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story Master Difficulty!

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Yes! Definitely looking forward to all the challenges and rewards this’ll bring thanks guys!

Will new missions also come with this update? Like "fight 10 times with a diamond character" o "fight a team x5 your own team" with more theonites to win (40/50).
Anyway thanks for this update, with this also long time players will be able to obtain more relics and experience.

I'm actually surprised they gone for it. They're basically giving the player base lots of free stuff. Yeah, I'm happy, but I can't not think about this lol

Thanks sgm team, you guys rock!

Reactions: Ryouhi
It makes me think about if we are gonna have diamond moves and BB's in the future. Super coin hungry, but would be nice! :D
I actually wouldn't want this. Gold moves can already get pretty powerful. I imagine Diamond moves would have 4 stat bonuses instead of 3, and the same system of randomly upgrading one with each upgrade would still apply, and I would imagine it would be alot harder to upgrade the stat you want with a 1/4 chance as opposed to a 1/3 chance like it is now for Gold moves.
Also if they introduced Diamond moves, that would probably also lead to Diamond catalysts, which could be majorly crazy given how controversial catalysts already are.

I actually wouldn't want this. Gold moves can already get pretty powerful. I imagine Diamond moves would have 4 stat bonuses instead of 3, and the same system of randomly upgrading one with each upgrade would still apply, and I would imagine it would be alot harder to upgrade the stat you want with a 1/4 chance as opposed to a 1/3 chance like it is now for Gold moves.
Also if they introduced Diamond moves, that would probably also lead to Diamond catalysts, which could be majorly crazy given how controversial catalysts already are.
It didn't have to be like this. Maybe a move could be evolved to diamond when reach lv 15, and receive a small bonus in damage/stats. Or just a cosmetic change. :)

Oh no, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to melt my last gold peacock into exp...

What about Bio-exorcist? Squigly combos+consistent damage that isn’t a debuff+constant healing+meter control= a theoretically perfect counter to this node. I say theoretically because of her low ATK.
Theoretically perfect... if you can pull a Bronze Bio-Exorcist :p