• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly´s WYRM'S TAIL Camera buggy

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Hey! hello everyone in HVS!!

I have notice that now, when you use Squigly´s WYRM'S TAIL when you just defeated an enemy, camera moves or something, and squigly stops storing Dragon Charges, and you have to press it quickly again, or make some time latter for ti because the other enemy is alredy on screen trying to defeat you...

Thanks for your time!

I'm not able to repro what you're seeing. What device are you on? Is it picking up your inputs? Are there other areas in the game that don't respond well? If you could create a video of what you're seeing that'll help. I haven't had any other players report any issues with Squigly's CA.

I'm not able to repro what you're seeing. What device are you on? Is it picking up your inputs? Are there other areas in the game that don't respond well? If you could create a video of what you're seeing that'll help. I haven't had any other players report any issues with Squigly's CA.
This happen to me a Lot, you defeat the enemy and Charge the tail squigly stops, can't reproduce it sr Will tho

This has happened since the update before last. It's most common to see the charge stop when an enemy tags in. The screen stutters and the charge stops.

Ok, did some testing and while I can repro, it's very inconsistent. (10x runs, two repros. Not great odds).
Select squiggly + a couple fillers and head to training mode.
I'm using a bio exorcist, not sure it matters.
Beat the crap out of the opponent, making sure you have no charges when they die.
Hold down on charge to start spinning.
Charging stops as the next opponent drops in.
Sometimes, the screen stutters, charge stops as next opponent drops in.
Absolutely zero luck reproing by using out takes.