• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight Reward Tiers

Stilhouette

Reaction score
I noticed that there isn't a lot of clarity as to where the players rank in prize fights, and hopefully it will be implemented in the future so we can know what to expect with our scores. So I think it would be great if everyone could post what score and what tier percentages they end up in just as reference. Of course, with the new Eliza prize fight event I suppose there will be more influx of players participating, but the overall trend shouldn't change too much.

As a reference, mine are below:
Bronze: 7285, 31-60%
Silver: 41910, 31-60%
Gold: 275878, 31-60%

With gold I consistently get in the top 10-1% with 3 million+ points most of the time so that can be used as a reference if you want to get a high tier reward in gold.

My points ATM are:

Gold - 1,096,587
Sliver - 0 (will start doing sliver once gold is at 3 million+)
Bronze - 0 (will start when I have silver to 1.7 million+)

wow~ that's some crazy high scores! I only managed to gain around 400k per day in gold fights :/ Do you just have to rake up a high win streak? I never manage to get past a 10 win streak...
I'll update scores and their corresponding ranks again after the fight ends if anyone is interested in keeping track. I'm also working on figuring out how scores per match are determined.

Reactions: BambooEarpick
Scores per match are (your FS + opponents FS) x multiplier.

Here's an update on my scores:

Gold - 3,596,696
Silver - 174,271
Bronze - probably won't do it

Update for Eliza Prize Fight:
Gold: 1,811,631 points, 11~30%

I stopped this last gold PF just over 10mil, think silver was only a bit over 1mil, and forget what bronze was.

I just run a lot of characters...

I do have a lot of fighters but I just know ruffly where the range for top 10-1% will be and I get too lazy to go any higher than that XD

Gold - 3 mil
Silver - 1 mil
Bronze - 100k

Top 10% in all.

I only get that high because I'm leveling a lot of characters. I know where the cut offs are cause I've done all the other PFs. No reason not to get large chunks of exp though.

I'll never have the patience to go for top 10, so i'm really glad the golds are actually attainable.

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
So now that we have Elizas, should I dump all the points I have into her or into untouchable peacock?

I'm pretty sure Eliza was considered not that great and Untouchable is amazing regardless.

But points are character specific anyway unless you mean gold or EXP from feeding lesser units to it.

I'm pretty sure Eliza was considered not that great and Untouchable is amazing regardless.

But points are character specific anyway unless you mean gold or EXP from feeding lesser units to it.
Yeah, I meant gold. Thanks for the advice.
Now, after I've exhausted all my points for PC, do I use the rest of the gold for Eliza, Raw Nerv PW, or SK Val?

The biggest secret is that it honestly doesn't matter. I guess Raw Nerv Painwheel is the best option but you'll eventually get there with everyone given enough time.

Really? Huh. Okay, dumping points into Eliza since I don't actually have any for PW at the moment.

Got about 1.9 million in gold and got 1-10%, glad I went the 200k over what I planned otherwise it looks like I wouldn't have got Diva Intervention.

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora