• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Big Band Daily Event Fix

CyborgN00dle

Reaction score
Big band daily event needs a fix, the buffs on the CPU is so OP that's make the daily event not interesting to play. He gets armor, super armor and INVINCIBILITY, even if I have a character that can one shot kill him there's a chance of he gets ZERO damage. I gonna say again even if I have a character that can one shot kill him there's a chance of he gets ZERO DAMAGE. And if I already has a character that's is so OP why do the daily event anyway. Please fix this.

Big band daily event needs a fix, the buffs on the CPU is so OP that's make the daily event not interesting to play. He gets armor, super armor and INVINCIBILITY, even if I have a character that can one shot kill him there's a chance of he gets ZERO damage. I gonna say again even if I have a character that can one shot kill him there's a chance of he gets ZERO DAMAGE. And if I already has a character that's is so OP why do the daily event anyway. Please fix this.
Believe it or not, its been nerfed before haha
Try using bleed characters to get through the armor, or equip some armor break moves to deal with it. Moves like Chaos Banish remove buffs so that may also be a wise choice.
You always need moves with good stats so you end up doing the daily even when you can beat everything with no issue. They also sell for a decent amount of canopy coins.

I know but it's to much struggle. One simple solution is remove invincibility, because sometimes you use a blockbuster level 8 and don't do nothing on him, removing the invincibility at least I can use throws and others blockbuster

Use Rusty Painwheel and it’s a piece of cake. She converts invincibility into bleed. You can also use Doublicious Double to steal his buffs and make yourself invincible! Both fighters are easy to get and cheap to upgrade.

Reactions: Liam
Look I know that some characters can win this fight, but my issue is that limited the game, I want to win the daily with any character, specially with Big Band. I have a Big Band G.I Jazz level 37 and he barely do anything, I'm just saying to remove the invincibility or to lower the percentage of gain the invincibility