• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Frozen at sync

MushyRoom

Reaction score
Hi!
After downloading the 3.4 update, I immediately head over to the new origin story. The first fight went fine, but when I tried to load any of the second fights, the game would freeze in the loading screen. So I thought it would be fixed by deleting the game and re-downloading again. It didn't. Instead now the game freezes in the main loading screen during the "Syncing data..." Phase.
My in-game name is Squigglies.
I'm using a Lenovo P2a42 with Android 7.0.
Thanks in advance!

Hi!
After downloading the 3.4 update, I immediately head over to the new origin story. The first fight went fine, but when I tried to load any of the second fights, the game would freeze in the loading screen. So I thought it would be fixed by deleting the game and re-downloading again. It didn't. Instead now the game freezes in the main loading screen during the "Syncing data..." Phase.
My in-game name is Squigglies.
I'm using a Lenovo P2a42 with Android 7.0.
Thanks in advance!
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you reach out to us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com with more details so we can resolve this for you? Thanks!

It does sound like something that should be resolved through a reinstall, so I'd recommend maybe clearing some space on the device and trying one more time.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you reach out to us at (link) with more details so we can resolve this for you? Thanks!

It does sound like something that should be resolved through a reinstall, so I'd recommend maybe clearing some space on the device and trying one more time.
Apparently it WAS because I didn't have enough space! Thanks! Though now there's another little thing...
Screenshot_20190808-231624.jpeg
But I feel like re-downloading again and again will eventually get this fixed! Thanks again!
RIP my data...