• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Make time outs award wins based on health left

tom641

Reaction score
The standard game (and every fighting game in existence) currently works where whoever has more health remaining when time runs out wins the fight, but currently in Skullgirls Mobile a timeout is just an automatic loss for the player. There's no reason for this to be, and almost all time out losses are when the computer has a tiny amount of health left VS 2 or 3 mostly healthy characters on the Player's side.

Because of the way this works, the player is heavily incentivized to NEVER tag out for healing or anything else unless they were swapped out to a weaker character via Outtake, and never to use outtakes themselves or else risk the computer healing up.

Reactions: Black Egret#13
I want this too but I also had an idea:
Say you and the opponent both have one fighter left. Time runs out, and you have your fighter face off against theirs at full health with one minute on the clock. The winner is declared by whoever has more hp at the end. Basically a Sudden Death of sorts.

The standard game (and every fighting game in existence) currently works where whoever has more health remaining when time runs out wins the fight, but currently in Skullgirls Mobile a timeout is just an automatic loss for the player. There's no reason for this to be, and almost all time out losses are when the computer has a tiny amount of health left VS 2 or 3 mostly healthy characters on the Player's side.

Because of the way this works, the player is heavily incentivized to NEVER tag out for healing or anything else unless they were swapped out to a weaker character via Outtake, and never to use outtakes themselves or else risk the computer healing up.

I was always thought about this, cus it's pretty unfair that the opponent always wins the time out which sucks! :(

I want this too but I also had an idea:
Say you and the opponent both have one fighter left. Time runs out, and you have your fighter face off against theirs at full health with one minute on the clock. The winner is declared by whoever has more hp at the end. Basically a Sudden Death of sorts.

I like the sound of that idea but what if one fighter is way higher than the other one? I think there should be something that's equal for both character. Maybe same Fighter score, or they have to reach a goal to win like do a certain amount of hits like 10 or something like that. Idk just making up ideas!:p

I don't understand this, really. And to make it even more irritating, you lose your winning streaks unless you pay with theonites, which they rarely give. Everything about this game is cheapass. I bet the creators are a bunch of psychos.