• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween PF

The Costume Party PF is back, and the treats are even sweeter than ever! It is an unmatched generosity not unlike when trick-or-treating finding a house that is handing out double fistfuls of full-size candy bars. Just look at those milestones:

25k = 10 theonite 5,000 coins
50k = 20 theonite 7,500 coins
100k = 30 theonite 11,250 coins
325k = 40 theonite 17,000 coins
800k = 50 theonite 25,000 coins
1.5mil = 60 theonite 38,000 coins
2.5mil = 70 theonite 57,000 coins
4.5mil = 80 theonite 85,500 coins
8mil = 90 theonite 128,000 coins
12.5mil = 100 theonite 192,000 coins Spooky Relic
50mil = 3x 12 hour double XP boosts
100mil = Necrobreaker Squigly 2 diamond keys
250mil = New Nightmare Relic

A guaranteed diamond at the top of the mountain! So high though! I barely make 15 mil on an average PF so 250 mil is very intimidating.

This year the Trick-or-Treat modifiers are the same, but the new buffs and debuffs are now here. For instance, I had an early fight where a weak team had permanent Blessing. The slightest slap killed Icy Hot Valentine, who would then revive with 10% health only to die and repeat. Seeing how it would take over two dozen deaths to finally build meter to BB cycle the buffs, I let her do a couple combos on me instead.

I look forward to what other new nightmares this crazy modifier will bring. Good luck on your climb!
Milestone rewards, huh? Interesting. 250 million is a high score to reach; maybe unrealistically high for a 4-day PF. But maybe I'll give it a go.

Just doing some really fast math on this. I on average in a high streak prize fight, without multipliers from frequently avoided defense teams, make around 500k points per fight. This means I'll have to win around 500 fights to make it to 250 million points. If I can win a fight every 3 minutes or so, accounting for time for selecting a match and setting up my team, this will take me around... 25 hours of playing, not including any time to let characters recharge or restarting my streak. If I assume an average defense team multiplier of 1.5, since I've been finding a good number of x1.5s and x2s and a few cases where none have a multiplier, that reduces to closer to 17 hours.

I don't think I'm likely to make this. I'm really going to need to see what I can get done tomorrow. Today's been pretty rough both on the server and the home front.

Just doing some really fast math on this. I on average in a high streak prize fight, without multipliers from frequently avoided defense teams, make around 500k points per fight. This means I'll have to win around 500 fights to make it to 250 million points. If I can win a fight every 3 minutes or so, accounting for time for selecting a match and setting up my team, this will take me around... 25 hours of playing, not including any time to let characters recharge or restarting my streak. If I assume an average defense team multiplier of 1.5, since I've been finding a good number of x1.5s and x2s and a few cases where none have a multiplier, that reduces to closer to 17 hours.

I don't think I'm likely to make this. I'm really going to need to see what I can get done tomorrow. Today's been pretty rough both on the server and the home front.

Small numbers update. Got to a steak of 51 today with a score of around 40 million, which is consistent with 500k per fight with a x1.5 multiplier (at least for me) and it will be about 17 hours of play if I want to get it.

Well, assuming the servers cooperate. They've been getting worse again for me, and if this gets up to 6 minutes per fight that's 34 hours of playing, which is *not* going to happen.

If you can manage a high streak, then 500k per fight will quickly balloon to millions. An almost 40 streak is like 15 million total, so to get to 250, one would need to get seventeen 40 streaks. Clearly getting to 250 million is impossible, no one could ever--

HeGunz reaching 250 million and opens a Nightmare Relic

lol, wow, an 88 steak has 2.3 million per fight! (not sure which is more impressive: the collection strength of max-move ultra diamonds, or the patience to endure the stumbling servers)

If you can manage a high streak, then 500k per fight will quickly balloon to millions. An almost 40 streak is like 15 million total, so to get to 250, one would need to get seventeen 40 streaks. Clearly getting to 250 million is impossible, no one could ever--

lol, wow, an 88 steak has 2.3 million per fight! (not sure which is more impressive: the collection strength of max-move ultra diamonds, or the patience to endure the stumbling servers)

all in less than two days .... I feel humiliated ... LOL

This servers got me not wanting to do very long streaks per session and that means no nightmare relic for me ]:
(I'm gonna try really hard anyway but i'll need to do around 60m per day and i'm at 58m currently)

As someone that's gotten to a streak of over 100, getting 2.3 million points in one fight requires that you're fighting someone with a pretty decent multiplier on their team, like x2.5 or more probably. It depends on the defensive team's fight score some.

I mean, it definitely helps if you you A) have a high FS team and B) are good enough at the game and well equipped enough to fight another diamond team after a streak of 40. Both A & B can increase your point haul per fight by a lot. B is pretty risky for me though, and I tend to favor fighting a lot of weak teams most times so I don't have to risk restarting my streak.

(I've personally been dealing with the stumbling servers by also reading a book at the same time.)

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Given how shaky the servers are, it would be nice if they gave us a little extension in the PF as compensation. An extra day to help make up the time and potential streaks lost due to server errors would be an incredible show of goodwill.

Reactions: fanghoul and Ryouhi
It would also be nice if we got a point multiplier based on number of times we had to hit "retry", though that'd probably be easy to abuse.

Yeah, 250M in less than 24hrs is impressive.

With slow servers and only 2 Nat Dia, I'm shooting for 100M. Managed to maintain a 54 win streak while working yesterday netting 34M.
Lost the streak this morning and I've cracked 41M by lunch. Whew!

To be honest, I've already put in my time as F2P and easily have 10k Theo for a nightmare relic, I'll be happy with Necro Squigly and a handful of Spooky relics.

The only downside, is CP pf has made me neglect the Gold pf, so no Primed this time...

Just a heads up that the Prize Fight has been extended 24 hours due to the recent ongoing server issues. For those of you impacted by the server slowdowns, you'll have more time to complete your milestones.

Just a heads up that the Prize Fight has been extended 24 hours due to the recent ongoing server issues. For those of you impacted by the server slowdowns, you'll have more time to complete your milestones.
Great to know. Thanks, Liam.

now will the deals also extend 24 hours? I thought it’s a great marketing strategy to have them available one day more than the event Itself. In the case that RNG is bad, I can see myself and probably many others buy that package after opening the hauls from the event rewards.

now will the deals also extend 24 hours? I thought it’s a great marketing strategy to have them available one day more than the event Itself. In the case that RNG is bad, I can see myself and probably many others buy that package after opening the hauls from the event rewards.
It was mentioned in the social post that the duration of all Offers and Relics was also extended 24h, yeah. If you don't get what you're looking for once the event ends, you'll have 24h to decide if you want to grab more Spooky Relics from the Relic Store, for example.

Reactions: Dusty00
I'm at around 125 million points right now, and given the extra day, it wouldn't be too hard to get to 250 million.

The question would be why though?

Given the time investment, it'd probably be more profitable for me to score well in the elemental prize fight, finish up everything in Parasoul's prize fight and also get enough rift battles to score the rewards there too. I mean, a newly released diamond is nice, but it's not like I have a surplus or keys and coins to throw at them right now.

On the other hand, it's amusing to go for a near impossible goal, so I probably am going to unwisely go for it :D

If anyone has read my posts, they would see I had been severe with things I didn't like, but I recognize too when you have made a great work (most of the time). I want to say congratulations and thank you for the terrific work you have done with the update.

There are people that will be able to 250M I know (there is already one), and the milestone would be unreachable but we are talking about a big event, so I guess it was planned in this way and I can handle it. My only problem is that the server problems remains, and there are a lot of people that have a specific time to play or to give it to the game. Do you think it would be right to consider to extend again the event? Look, I am just asking, again, I must recognize you have done it really well this time. I liked everything about the update, even when I bite the dust frequently in PvP. Devs or players, I would like to know your opinions about the question I made, thanks

Reactions: Ryouhi
If anyone has read my posts, they would see I had been severe with things I didn't like, but I recognize too when you have made a great work (most of the time). I want to say congratulations and thank you for the terrific work you have done with the update.

There are people that will be able to 250M I know (there is already one), and the milestone would be unreachable but we are talking about a big event, so I guess it was planned in this way and I can handle it. My only problem is that the server problems remains, and there are a lot of people that have a specific time to play or to give it to the game. Do you think it would be right to consider to extend again the event? Look, I am just asking, again, I must recognize you have done it really well this time. I liked everything about the update, even when I bite the dust frequently in PvP. Devs or players, I would like to know your opinions about the question I made, thanks
This is something i can agree with.
250M is a hefty number and it's not supposed to be easy, but it's a reward for those that put in the time.

But the server issues make this take twice as long as it should, so something's gotta give. Depending how long the issues persist, maybe even lowering the milestone score could be considered? I'm not sure, but either more extensions or a lower score, as the server issues really up the time to finish.

Glad im only 35M away myself wew

I wonder how the team decides how to set these milestones. Just for comparison, an average of 62.5 million points per day would usually qualify for top 10 in elemental prize fights. 25 million points per day is enough for top 100 in Medici prize fights. These are meant to hard to achieve, but how hard? I’d be very interested in seeing how many players were able to reach the last two milestones after the event ends.

Well, from the point of view of "a-bit-higher-than-average" player (a little more than a year in the game, decent collection of 15 Diamonds, 14+ K each) I would say that it would be possible for me to reach 250M if I would devote like 6-7 hours a day to this PF. Guys like HeGunz, Yuji, Kulczewski, Odd and other tops would do it with much more efficiency and reach the goal in 2-3 days... That is a good test of your collection strength and your ability to get long streaks (I personally RIP at around 55-60 boldly trying to defeat something like 130K AF-AG-SG with 4x modifier).

However, let's try and think on it from the "profit" point of view.
  • Old D1 players that are able to get to the end with relative ease most likely do not really need one more Diamond fighter - their collections are already immensely strong.
  • New players with profile levels around 50 would never be able to reach there because their collection is yet not good enough - but, on the other hand, it would be a hard task for them to max a Nat Diamond anyway, by the time they have enough money and keys, they'll get 2-3 Dia Relics anyway.
  • People who are somewhere in between (lvl 70, a couple of good Nat Dia's, 8-10 evolved Dia's, have coins and skillpoints) - they would want this Nightmare relic the most, since that Nat Diamond would be a good addition to their collection that they can use straight away. But for them (probably I should not speak for everyone who is at the similar level in the game as me) 250M feels a bit too high and requires too much time and efforts...
Probably, it would be a better carrot on a stick for us to have something like Nightmare Relic at 175M and one more (plus a couple of Dia Keys or something) at 250M. Then the tops would still be satisfied with extra prize and people who are trying to get their way to the top would still have higher chances to get valuable prize.

It's the final day, how is everyone doing? I'm at a healthy 76 million, enjoying the crazy modifier battles and not fixating on the rewards (even if I got that diamond on the top of the mountain, I don't have resources to raise it!). I've seen people going into panic attacks about this PF. Sad to see people say they are quitting the game because of the self-inflicted psychological torture of not getting a prize they think is owed.

PLACE YER BETS!
What will be Costume Party Prize Fight 2019's 10% threshold?

recent events:
10% for Fireworks Show = 14 million
10% for Back to School = 13 million

Tough call! We got server slowdowns hampering progress, but an improved milestone awards track has people motivated to sprint up that mountain, so tall the summit is hidden in clouds, to pick up that rare Squigly and reach for that guaranteed-diamond Nightmare Relic.

I'm gonna guess 25 million for 10%. I can see many getting that Spooky Relic at 12.5 million but run out of steam for that distant 50 million marker.

It's the final day, how is everyone doing? I'm at a healthy 76 million, enjoying the crazy modifier battles and not fixating on the rewards (even if I got that diamond on the top of the mountain, I don't have resources to raise it!). I've seen people going into panic attacks about this PF. Sad to see people say they are quitting the game because of the self-inflicted psychological torture of not getting a prize they think is owed.

Yay! 100M \0/ Just now! (I could have finished last night if we didn't get the extension, but I was really tired.)
Even without the 11/12/13 milestone rewards, this was a very generous PF. And as bonus to the rewards, I was able to use it carry a couple under developed fighters.

I probably could have gone 250M, but I did not want to neglect the other PFs (and also do more with my weekend than just play this game). So, as my personal reward for hitting 100M on top of the other PF goals, I will buy the Nightmare relic today with my hard earned theo! (100% F2P)

Reactions: Disasterrr19