• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Total Damage Done counter in addition to Combo Hits counter

Disasterrr19

Reaction score
Hi devs, thank you again for such a great game!

I think it would be pretty useful to have a counter showing the total amount of damage dealt by the combo, not only the hit number. That would definitely help us to optimize our combos and clearly see if the difficult execution results in significant damage increase.

For example, when playing Filia I really don't know what would deal more damage after L5:
  • Launcher -> Juggle -> Gregor Samson (easy to perform, wastes ground bounce);
  • Launcher -> D1 -> L4 -> Gregos Samson (deals more hits, does not use bounce);
  • French Twist -> Gregor Samson (more Bleeds, wastes skill slot);
We can make raw estimation via HP pecentage loss of the training dummy, but bleeds, Bio's life drain, regen and other factors make it more difficult. I hope that it would not be a very difficult task to introduce this option...

Reactions: qlimax and BlueG
Hi devs, thank you again for such a great game!

I think it would be pretty useful to have a counter showing the total amount of damage dealt by the combo, not only the hit number. That would definitely help us to optimize our combos and clearly see if the difficult execution results in significant damage increase.

For example, when playing Filia I really don't know what would deal more damage after L5:
  • Launcher -> Juggle -> Gregor Samson (easy to perform, wastes ground bounce);
  • Launcher -> D1 -> L4 -> Gregos Samson (deals more hits, does not use bounce);
  • French Twist -> Gregor Samson (more Bleeds, wastes skill slot);
We can make raw estimation via HP pecentage loss of the training dummy, but bleeds, Bio's life drain, regen and other factors make it more difficult. I hope that it would not be a very difficult task to introduce this option...
I agree with you
I too am struggling with damage counter and optimizing combos

I actually really like this idea! I'd love a counter like this for combo grinding purposes.