• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal screen doesn't reply to my touch

nesteaisnasty

Reaction score
after reaching the 22 mil milestone i had a softlock. i didn't really care bc it happened before with the halloween event and it didn't harm my streak so i knew i just had to restart the app. but after the softlock the app doesn't respond to my touch correctly! i press rifts and get special offers, versus - daily events, etc! it doesn't go away and i don't know how to play!

Reactions: Yomady
CPU, GPU or RAM is the problem. It happens when I lower the settings on the emulator, so that's the problem I think?

I have had a similar problem when Bandwidth has went to refresh too, either giving the fuller or lower connection of speed. Game like this should require more horsepower in away but naturally this era and the way things are probably better optimisation will occur in the future?

Happens to me this too, nothing much can be done. I don't have it as bad with the soft locks just jitters.

after reaching the 22 mil milestone i had a softlock. i didn't really care bc it happened before with the halloween event and it didn't harm my streak so i knew i just had to restart the app. but after the softlock the app doesn't respond to my touch correctly! i press rifts and get special offers, versus - daily events, etc! it doesn't go away and i don't know how to play!
This can sometimes happen on certain Android devices after you minimize the app and then open it again. It's a known issue and we'd like to have it fixed soon. If you minimize the app (switch to another app, something like that), and then this bug triggers, you'll have to restart the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Krazete and Yomady
We've also found that minimizing the game and returning again can resolve the issue.

Reactions: Yomady
We've also found that minimizing the game and returning again can resolve the issue.
Is it when the CPU jerks off --- ends up crashing off of files been to large to read?.

I used to get this problem on older hardware like days of Single-Core CPU's in mobiles with over large game files.

Last edited:
This can sometimes happen on certain Android devices after you minimize the app and then open it again. It's a known issue and we'd like to have it fixed soon. If you minimize the app (switch to another app, something like that), and then this bug triggers, you'll have to restart the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
not sure it's connected to the minimisation of the app. sometimes it's the first app that i launch even after the rebooting of my phone and it still messes up. it might not go away until hours later i try again. but sometimes it can be fixed if i lock screen through the button on my screen and then manually unlock it. it still happens and it's really bothering... hopefully you'll fix it soon.