• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Character Fighter Card Energy display

Xurreal

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was Skull-king around and I realized that Prize Fight Energy and regular old Energy like to use the Substitute move at random if we are swapping back and forth between Fight types.

Would it be possible to display both types of fighter energy reserves in the collection screen? Maybe have the PF Energy visible in a seperate row in pink highlight (to match the hearty theme) if not, light blue is fine.

Thanks Cellsai.

Also, can we get a separate reserve counter for gold gifts? My friends probably hate me cuzi always have 50 pinks.

Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
Would it be possible to display both types of fighter energy reserves in the collection screen? Maybe have the PF Energy visible in a seperate row in pink highlight (to match the hearty theme) if not, light blue is fine.
PF Energy is always shown as Yellow. Daily/Story Energy is shown as Blue. No need to add pink to the equation :p

I don't think it'd be impossible to add those energy displays to the Collection page, but I'd worry about adding too much visual clutter. Some folks are playing this game on very tiny displays, so small readouts like that could become unreadable on some devices very quickly.

Maybe only showing the readout when the cards are zoomed in as much as possible, or a toggle or something? I don't forsee it any time soon, but not impossible!

Reactions: Yomady
PF Energy is always shown as Yellow. Daily/Story Energy is shown as Blue. No need to add pink to the equation :p

I don't think it'd be impossible to add those energy displays to the Collection page, but I'd worry about adding too much visual clutter. Some folks are playing this game on very tiny displays, so small readouts like that could become unreadable on some devices very quickly.

Maybe only showing the readout when the cards are zoomed in as much as possible, or a toggle or something? I don't forsee it any time soon, but not impossible!
Any chance we can toggle between fighter energy or move load out on character selection? Probably not an issue for most people but for daily rift players who swap moves around all the time It’s a pain in the butt to tap into each char to see which one you have forgotten to put moves back on. I’d imagine you have trouble remembering which Oh Mai has all the moves sometimes.

Wait— isn't PF energy in blue and story energy in yellow? SMH °³°

Reactions: Yomady