• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

I think this is the most XP that I've ever gotten from a single battle. Fun to watch that progress bar really move for once. Got this during the recent Medici Prize Fight with the Jinx modifier, against a team with a fight score over 100k.

IMG_2046.PNG

No image, but I just now decided I should probably just practice headless mode with my (diamond) Purrfect Dark, since I’m horrible at it and now have a Rogue Agent. Figured might as well learn it on an already leveled character, right? On literally the first head hit in the first fight after deciding this, her instadeath SA procced.

Last edited:
Had the most ridiculous luck opening my three elemental prize fight relics this morning.

Two Golds! One the newly released, Thrill Shrieker! The other the relic exclusive Pyro-Technique! Also a full elemental essence, because why not!?

IMG_2163.PNG

IMG_2164.PNG

Edit:
Me: It would be totally superstitious if I was to open the remaining 6 relics of various sorts I have sitting around to see if this luck holds up.

Also Me: Holy ****!
IMG_2165.PNG

Last edited:
Had the most ridiculous luck opening my three elemental prize fight relics this morning.

Two Golds! One the newly released, Thrill Shrieker! The other the relic exclusive Pyro-Technique! Also a full elemental essence, because why not!?

View attachment 7625

View attachment 7624

Edit:
Me: It would be totally superstitious if I was to open the remaining 6 relics of various sorts I have sitting around to see if this luck holds up.

Also Me: Holy ****!
View attachment 7626
Should’ve used that luck on a lottery ticket! Good job

Reactions: fanghoul

Oohhh, yeah, baby, that's what I call a nice pull! Congrats!

Reactions: Yomady and fanghoul
I think RNGsus is trying to tell me to become a Band main and build a Futile Resistance node.

IMG_3577.jpg IMG_3578.jpg

That's all of the current Big Bands. I have no idea how this happened, other than the CoC favoring his relics and my kinda ridiculous diamond luck.

Not shown here: My one and only dupe dia (so far) who I converted immediately, which just so happened to be a Dream Band. Which was also my 13th diamond. I'm not really the superstitious type, but...

I think RNGsus is trying to tell me to become a Band main and build a Futile Resistance node.

View attachment 8195 View attachment 8196

That's all of the current Big Bands. I have no idea how this happened, other than the CoC favoring his relics and my kinda ridiculous diamond luck.

Not shown here: My one and only dupe dia (so far) who I converted immediately, which just so happened to be a Dream Band. Which was also my 13th diamond. I'm not really the superstitious type, but...
that is ridiculous lol

Reactions: Lililira

View attachment 8195 View attachment 8196

man this is amazing ... one day i will finish my big band collection too ...

Reactions: Lililira
I pulled Risky Ginger today, moving me one step closer to having all the Parasoul variations! *~Woo~*

Still need Star Crossed, who I do not know if I'll ever get.

I just finished investing in Neuromancer, so I was debating who I'd start investing Diamond Keys in next. This might not even be a particularly good idea, given that I have fewer than average spare points and moves for Parasoul, but how can I resist my main?

Reactions: Yomady
Although some of them couldn't join us for the screenshot today, I've now gotten every Parasoul variant. Meanwhile, I've still never pulled a gold MF, Double, or Painwheel from relics. RNG is weird.

Parasouls.jpg

(Not related to pulls)
But I love when I defeat a Beowulf and just at that last second he activates his hype mode so the confetti makes it like an extra satisfying victory.
Beowulf: you have defeated me... I will avenge myself with confetti!!

Just me?

...yeah..

Last edited: