• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.1.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Since the rift coins that we could get from gifts have been reduced, will you guys provide an updated table on the contents of gifts, similar to the one you guys posted before on twitter?

Secret skeleton????? What’s with that????

Is anyone gonna ask wth the "Secret skeleton rift battle lobby" is??
You know how every other game mode has a menu where you pick what story/event/comp queue/prize fight you want to play in? So did Rift:
75ya77la46c41.jpg

Of course, since Rift only has one queue, its queue-select menu was removed for being redundant, but its data was still in the game files. Up until now, you could occasionally trick the game into showing you this menu by backing out of Rift mode.

Reactions: MrNoggin and Yomady
You know how every other game mode has a menu where you pick what story/event/comp queue/prize fight you want to play in? So did Rift:
75ya77la46c41.jpg

Of course, since Rift only has one queue, its queue-select menu was removed for being redundant, but its data was still in the game files. Up until now, you could occasionally trick the game into showing you this menu by backing out of Rift mode.
May as well call it the Beta files for a placeholder, security, probably even maybes just the devs trying to improve on it. A Easter Egg in the game we won't see in the future :(

Since the rift coins that we could get from gifts have been reduced, will you guys provide an updated table on the contents of gifts, similar to the one you guys posted before on twitter?

I'd like this too, please!

I would guess they've been halved? I've gotten 6-packs from some of the gifts post-update, where before the only non-5-multiple number was 12. Also, I've only gotten 25-packs from gold gifts post-update, and haven't gotten any 50s, which used to be the gold-exclusive quantity.

After 15 minutes of waiting for anything happens i think this battle would count as lost. Sadness.

Attachments

• 20200207_193958.jpg
    20200207_193958.jpg
    570.2 KB · Views: 10
Just farm and found bug lmao ( cerebella daily event)

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the Devs on reducing the amount of rift coins from gifts.
My main reason is that it actually encourages people to do rift. On first glance it may seem like the opposite, but hear me out. Getting rift coins helps buy good catalysts which are really helpful in rift. For players who aren't really motivated to play rift or those who just don't feel like they can compete (like myself), getting rift coins to boost my base is actually prodding me to try again because I feel like I have a better chance at winning. This is only made possible by the rift coins I receive from gifts. Rift coins from gifts give players who don't feel like they have a fighting chance the boost they need to get back into rift (or get started).
Any other thoughts on the matter?

Would it be possible to update the gifting system so that we get to choose whether to gift a gold or normal gift, instead of gifting all our golds first? As things are now, I find it a bit difficult to reciprocate gold gifts with gold gifts.

Hey everyone!

Our next update is arriving soon, and that update is... 4.1.1!

"But what about 4.2!?"

Although we're still hard at work on some larger features that will be arriving in our 4.2 update, we still wanted to release some improvements and fixes to some of our recent features that were added in 4.1. Rest assured that as soon as 4.2 is ready to go we'll get it in your hands ASAP.

Some of the contents in 4.2 and beyond will be discussed in our 2020 roadmap post, which is arriving sometime next week. (February 10th - 14th)

But for now, onto the present! Here's what we're including in our 4.1.1 update...

ZLPdy84.png

Valentine's Day Event

Our Valentine's Day Prize Fight returns for another year!

mc3N0lL.png

The Roses are Red, Violence is Due Prize Fight will begin next week, February 11th. A big part of releasing 4.1.1 was also making sure that we could update this Prize Fight with some extremely juicy rewards for all of you, similar to our last few event Prize Fights.

Most notably, three new milestones have been added with amazing rewards:

MILESTONE 11
  • 500 Gold Relic Shards
  • 200 Fire Essence Shards
MILESTONE 12
  • 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  • 300 Fire Essence Shards
MILESTONE 13 [FINAL]
  • 1x Legendary Relic
  • 500 Fire Essence Shards
Mark your calendars - you won't want to miss this Prize Fight!

CWYEUez.png

Like our other Holiday events, the LOVESTRUCK RELIC will be available during this window which features your favorite red and pink and white themed Fighters.

Here's the full list:
  • PARASOUL - SHADOW OPS
  • VALENTINE - KILL JOY
  • SQUIGLY - DEAD HEAT
  • PEACOCK - ULTRAVIOLENT
  • ELIZA - RED VELVET
  • PAINWHEEL - GRIM FAN
  • ROBO-FORTUNE - OVERCLOCKED
  • FILIA - DJINN FRIZZ
  • VALENTINE - TRÈS CHIC
As always, a 10+1 opening of the Lovestruck Relic (and any other event Relic) will guarantee at least 1 Gold for the BONUS Relic. You can grab this Relic as early as February 7th!
(twitter.com/sgmobile)

ZLPdy84.png

Social Hub

IZg5VzB.png

• The amount of Gifts that you have sent and received to and from a given Friend is now visible. Note that this is a retroactive change. You will be able to see the amount of Gifts sent and received between Friends from the start of 4.1 when the Social Hub was introduced, not the start of 4.1.1.
  • You can now sort and filter your Friends list.
  • The amount of Friends you have and the maximum Friend limit are now displayed.
  • Various other user interface improvements have been made to the Social Hub and Friends list.
Gifts
  • Players can now claim Gifts and Gold Gifts over the 50 Gift limit if they are received as a reward from the mail, or a similar source.
w0EVoZY.png

• Players will be notified on the REWARDS screen if they can't receive any more random Gift drops from Fights because they are at the Gift limit.
  • Gifts now provide less Rift Coins than they did previously.
ZLPdy84.png

Match Challenges

0vTDTwr.png

• You can now view your Match Challenge progress on various screens throughout the game to help you keep track of which ones you still need to complete.
  • Fixed a bug where landing the exact amount of combo hits needed to complete a Match Challenge would not count as finishing the combo. Note that combos performed on dead opponents do not count towards finishing the combo count Match Challenge.
ZLPdy84.png

OTHER CHANGES

Optimizations

• Improvements were made to reduce memory usage across the app to reduce the chances of crashing. If you're still experiencing crashes on low end devices, we recommend occasionally restarting the app during long play sessions.
Big Band
  • DREAM BAND - Dream Band will now receive IMMUNE every time he is knocked down, even if he doesn't have an active buff.
Filia
  • DREAD LOCKS - Reflect damage from her Signature Ability no longer activates when blocking hits.
Valentine
  • PYRO-TECHNIQUE - Enrage from her SA2 is no longer applied when the opponent blocks the hit.
  • KILL JOY - Fixed an issue where Fighters would revive with 1% less health than intended.
Squigly
  • SM - Drag N' Bite - No longer activates the buff removal ability on blocked hits.
  • SCARED STIFF - Fixed an issue where Scared Stiff wasn't reducing damage as accurately as she should have been.
Catalysts
  • DON'T POKE THE BUER - Fixed an issue where damage reflection wasn't applying correctly.
Versus
  • ROBO-FORTUNE - PROTOTYPE and ELIZA - INNER PIECES are now available to be used in Versus mode.
Offers

pkNGiKz.png

• New "multi-fold" offers are available for select offers in the Store. These offers will present players with different versions of similar offers at the same time to allow for easier comparisons.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where "McG" could show up as the opponent's player name in Versus mode if your connection is unstable.
  • Fixed an issue where blank panels could show up in the Friends list of the social hub.
  • Getting an XP boost from a Gift or Gold Gift no longer displays the NEW tag.
  • Players will not be prompted to recharge their Fighters using Energy Refills if they don't have enough Energy Refills to do so. Instead, the popup including Theonite (and any remaining Energy Refills you have) will show immediately.
  • Removed filter options for Moves in Competitive Versus Mode.
  • Fixed numerous missing instances of highlighted rarity text for Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond across various areas in the game.
Chat
  • Chat history will no longer be deleted sometimes when entering a Fight.
Modifiers
  • Necrophage (Squigly Daily Event) - No longer activates on blocked hits.
Fights
  • Hopefully a final fix has been applied to the issue causing players to get stuck at the end of a Fight with the walking George icon. A retry prompt should now always appear after waiting 30 seconds. Please make sure to wait 30 seconds if you experience a connection issue after a match.
  • Fixed a few lingering Fights where opponent's had less Moves equipped than desired.
Localization & Text
  • Numerous improvements to in-game text across multiple languages to either improve clarity or to correct mistakes.
Rift Battles

0CbWh0B.png

• The doors to the SECRET SKELETON Rift Battle lobby have been closed...
iOS
  • A second swipe from the top of the screen is required to bring down the control panel / notifications panel and interrupt gameplay.
Options

NYGaZfQ.png

• The "HELP" button in the Options menu has been replaced with "DISCORD". A link to our forum and our email are still available if you ever need to get in contact with us.
Tutorial
  • Fixed an issue where force closing the app on a specific part of the tutorial could cause game data to become corrupted.

ZLPdy84.png

Short and sweet! As mentioned above, this update is a little bit leaner than usual as we prepare a much more content rich update for 4.2. Remember to keep an eye on our Twitter for more news about our 2020 roadmap forum post which will be arriving soon!

Let us know if you have any other questions down below, and we'll get to them when we can.
Is there any Valentine deals on this event up'n'coming to browse at? Like relics 10 +1 for x amount.

Edit: up on sale now! I might have to wait a bit longer - I don't know as of yet?. If I had a hundred I would too guys, your game is brilliant!.ww.PNG

Last edited:
I just noticed, since Dreadlock's reflect damage no longer triggers with blocked hits, would Untouchable's unflinching have the same treatment in the near future?

I just noticed, since Dreadlock's reflect damage no longer triggers with blocked hits, would Untouchable's unflinching have the same treatment in the near future?
Notice how her first SA says "includes blocked hits"

Reactions: .Ron
Can we receive gifts over the 50-gift limit if they’re milestone rewards from the Valentine’s prize fight?