1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 4.1.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, Feb 5, 2020.

1. .Ron

.Ron Member

Since the rift coins that we could get from gifts have been reduced, will you guys provide an updated table on the contents of gifts, similar to the one you guys posted before on twitter?

Robokit, Animus66 and Lililira like this.
  2. MrNoggin

MrNoggin Member

Secret skeleton????? What’s with that????

3. Lunix Vandal

Lunix Vandal Member

You know how every other game mode has a menu where you pick what story/event/comp queue/prize fight you want to play in? So did Rift:
    [​IMG]
    Of course, since Rift only has one queue, its queue-select menu was removed for being redundant, but its data was still in the game files. Up until now, you could occasionally trick the game into showing you this menu by backing out of Rift mode.

MrNoggin and Animus66 like this.
  4. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

May as well call it the Beta files for a placeholder, security, probably even maybes just the devs trying to improve on it. A Easter Egg in the game we won't see in the future :(

5. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

I'd like this too, please!

I would guess they've been halved? I've gotten 6-packs from some of the gifts post-update, where before the only non-5-multiple number was 12. Also, I've only gotten 25-packs from gold gifts post-update, and haven't gotten any 50s, which used to be the gold-exclusive quantity.

Hall☆weenQueen and .Ron like this.
  6. Neolikvela

Neolikvela Member

After 15 minutes of waiting for anything happens i think this battle would count as lost. Sadness.

Attached Files:

7. Nero

Nero New Member

Just farm and found bug lmao ( cerebella daily event)

8. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the Devs on reducing the amount of rift coins from gifts.
    My main reason is that it actually encourages people to do rift. On first glance it may seem like the opposite, but hear me out. Getting rift coins helps buy good catalysts which are really helpful in rift. For players who aren't really motivated to play rift or those who just don't feel like they can compete (like myself), getting rift coins to boost my base is actually prodding me to try again because I feel like I have a better chance at winning. This is only made possible by the rift coins I receive from gifts. Rift coins from gifts give players who don't feel like they have a fighting chance the boost they need to get back into rift (or get started).
    Any other thoughts on the matter?

BallotBoxer, Robokit and .Ron like this.
  9. Kassem Shour

Kassem Shour Active Member

You deserve an award for making Skullgirls an absolute masterpiece :);)

Animus66 likes this.
  10. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to update the gifting system so that we get to choose whether to gift a gold or normal gift, instead of gifting all our golds first? As things are now, I find it a bit difficult to reciprocate gold gifts with gold gifts.

11. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

Is there any Valentine deals on this event up'n'coming to browse at? Like relics 10 +1 for x amount.

Edit: up on sale now! I might have to wait a bit longer - I don't know as of yet?. If I had a hundred I would too guys, your game is brilliant!. ww.PNG

#31 Animus66, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  12. .Ron

.Ron Member

I just noticed, since Dreadlock's reflect damage no longer triggers with blocked hits, would Untouchable's unflinching have the same treatment in the near future?

13. ResusVonFar

ResusVonFar New Member

Notice how her first SA says "includes blocked hits"

.Ron likes this.
  14. .Ron

.Ron Member

Didn't notice that, thought it only says "when Hit" in the description. Thanks for pointing it out.

15. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Can we receive gifts over the 50-gift limit if they’re milestone rewards from the Valentine’s prize fight?

16. Neolikvela

Neolikvela Member

Yes. Only random gifts are restricted now.