• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story Challenges--HELP

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
So I've been taking the well-placed advice of the devs and playing the story mode challenges to get some extra theo but it didn't take me long to stumble upon challenges that made me think
"How does someone do... THAT!?"

For example: get 25 buffs, or inflict 25 debuffs, OR suffer no damage.

What!?!?

So I am seeking council from the much wiser and skilled players here.

Any ideas on how to complete these?

With "Gain ** Buffs" challenge, I used either Megasonic (gains Enrage and Armor when blocking incoming hits) or Evergreen Evil (just idle and get Regen and Thorns from being hit + buffs from Volatility), you can also use Rainbow Blight, Jawbreaker, Heavy Metal, Grudge Painwheel, Djinn Frizz, any other fighter with abilities that steadily provide buffs. If you can use more than one fighter, throw in Surgeon General and Persona Assistant for more buffs.

Inflicting ** Debuffs is easy if you have Robo-Fortune with DDoS Marquee - just stand near them and apply one Power Surge after another every three seconds.

I agree that it's boring, but it works for me.

If you don't have Megasonic or Evergreen Evil, a high level Just Kitten or Resonant Evil work too. Or bring Sketchy / Rerun and constantly switch fighters.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a way to beat that "no damage" run against the dread locks filia cause woo boy

Djinn Frizz or Red Velvet might be able to do it but that... is purely luck based

Has anyone found a way to beat that "no damage" run against the dread locks filia cause woo boy

Djinn Frizz or Red Velvet might be able to do it but that... is purely luck based
AFAIK, people reported doing that with Rock Star as a support. If you switch fighters right in the beginning of the match, the fighter tagging in will have Barrier that can consume some of the reflected damage protecting your real HP. Don't forget to switch the fighters often to renew the Barriers. Good luck!

I-if you want someone cheap for debuffs, use Wild One and George-spam! :}

AFAIK, people reported doing that with Rock Star as a support. If you switch fighters right in the beginning of the match, the fighter tagging in will have Barrier that can consume some of the reflected damage protecting your real HP. Don't forget to switch the fighters often to renew the Barriers. Good luck!
Ahhh I dismissed barrier cause I assumed it still counted as "damage"

This will help greatly with the master versions of this, thank you so much!!

Reactions: Disasterrr19
just wondering about the no hit challenge. how can anyone ever accomplish that?

"How does someone do... THAT!?"

For example: get 25 buffs, or inflict 25 debuffs, OR suffer no damage.

Hei Halloween,

Am I too late to respond? Hehe I think the most modern and organic way to gain 25 Buffs is by using Beatbox with 5x Set of Special Moves. Spam all of them like there is no tomorrow. You'll gain Buffs.

For Debuff challenge. I used Wildcard before with only open Moves Skills Tree. Set 5x Set of Special Moves again. Spam all of one by one religiously. You'll inflict Debuffs.

I hope this help.

PS: Just be aware to set them. Don't set high Atk% on them otherwise you'll finish the game quick. Maybe some upgrades of Special Moves Cooldown% for faster reloading.

I’ve found Fukua Vaporwave Vixen also is great for buffs. She’s got the same effect as Rainbow Bright, when her special character abilities unlocked you’ll get buffs for not getting hit, including blocked hits.

Hope this helps people! This post helped me with those story mode challenges

Reactions: fanghoul