• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need help :P

Patey_p

Reaction score
Its just me wrong about the game or theres a bug?i was leveling up my silver character to gold and now the skill tree keys are still using the silver keys instead of gold keys?i don't encounter this problem last time.

Attachments

• mmexport1592120764949.jpg
    mmexport1592120764949.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 7
Its just me wrong about the game or theres a bug?i was leveling up my silver character to gold and now the skill tree keys are still using the silver keys instead of gold keys?i don't encounter this problem last time.
This is no bug! Regardless of what rank you upgrade a character to,the young will always use the keys of their original rank. This is a good thing as if Everyone immediately upgraded there Character to Silver there’s would be no use for bronze keys, or if you upgraded all your fighters to gold and every single fighter you have uses gold keys, than you wouldn’t have any!

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I have a question can you get essence or essence shards from accursed?
I’m not exactly sure but I’m going to assume no. You can always check the rewards tab of a specific battle area before you enter it. You can usually get elemental essences from elemental prize fights and daily/4hour/elemental relics. Fighter relic essences are only attainable from getting more fighters or scoring high in special prize fights.

I believe Accursed Experiments only has the potential to give gold moves, skill points, keys, gifts, and coins. That’s not to say your always guaranteed every one of those.