• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Automatic Bronze 'n' Silver moves seller

Art3mes

Reaction score
You know what I mean.
You know what I want.
You know how much time it'll save.
You know everything.

So a small button in the Collection's menu, which upon tapping, will sell all bronze and silver moves, will be very efficient.

So a small button in the Collection's menu, which upon tapping, will sell all bronze and silver moves, will be very efficient.
Just in case you aren't aware, any time you earn a Move, you can tap it on the rewards screen to see its stats, favorite it, upgrade it, or sell it right there while you're still wrapping up a fight. If you earn a Move you don't want from a fight or Relic or something, you can trash it right there for Canopy Coins so that you never have to go to the Collection screen.

Reactions: evilgordo
Just in case you aren't aware, any time you earn a Move, you can tap it on the rewards screen to see its stats, favorite it, upgrade it, or sell it right there while you're still wrapping up a fight. If you earn a Move you don't want from a fight or Relic or something, you can trash it right there for Canopy Coins so that you never have to go to the Collection screen.
Not to sound rude but new players generally don't care about move stats(I didn't) and also didn't came to know about that you can sell your move anytime you got it. I started caring about move stats around lvl 50 but it was too late. My collection was full of unwanted moves which I have to tap each one of'em and sell.
Its all settled now.
I am just saying that it'll be very useful if we have a button or atleast give us an updated loading screen tips with that tip including.
Thanks for reading.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

My collection was full of unwanted moves which I have to tap each one of'em and sell.
Its all settled now.
I am just saying that it'll be very useful if we have a button or atleast give us an updated loading screen tips with that tip including.
Thanks for reading.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Another Tip: Got tons of unwanted Moves? You can sell up to 50 moves at once in the Collection Screen to make space and earn some coin!

Another Tip: Got tons of unwanted Moves? You can sell up to 50 moves at once in the Collection Screen to make space and earn some coin!
please. if we could get USEFUL and REVELENT hint on loading screen it would be rad! what with all them loading screens in this game...grumble grumble

Reactions: Art3mes

I mnow but I would rather do it when i actually need canopy coins so i don't spend them at once on something I don't really need to spend them on.