• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Questions about some SAs and Debuffs

Art3mes

Reaction score
Taking the example of Fly Trap;
Screenshot_2020-09-30-11-30-37-92.png

1. How, exactly, does her 1st SA works?

If I have killed two of my opponents, in a 3vs3, I am having a 50% bonus damage.
Now, if the last opponent somehow revives the other two dead, then, will my damage be decreased to initial or not?

2. How do the Hex debuff works?

Suppose you are playing the Accursed Experiment's lower-left node, (coming closer to opponent inflicts cripple, heavy bleed and hex to yourself).
I killed the first opponent with a certain player. Then tags-in with Fly Trap (she must be having 25% bonus damage). Now if I'll go close to my opponent,I'll be inflicted with hex, which disables my SA, which reduces the bonus damage to zero.
Now if I'll move away, getting rid of hex, will my bonus damage be increased again to 25% or not?

Not sure on #2, but someone (I wish I saved who, but it was someone on discord) found resurrections don't reset the damage for "for each fighter defeated" SAs. The results are quite incredible

Screenshot_20200307-143043.png

Reactions: Art3mes
Not sure on #2, but someone (I wish I saved who, but it was someone on discord) found resurrections don't reset the damage for "for each fighter defeated" SAs. The results are quite incredible

Screenshot_20200307-143043.png
1 million?!
Incredible.