• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Does Photo Bop deal a finishing blow?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
I was in a VS match and the opponent had like <20% health left. I activated the BB3 and it ran it's course, but once it ended, the enemy didn't die. Instead, they just staggered; I followed up with Gravity Slingshot to finish the match. I'm wondering if Photo Bop just didn't have enough kick on its own to get rid of all the remaining health, or does it always reserve at least 1 HP (assuming the ability doesn't proc) and leave the victim staggering?

I was in a VS match and the opponent had like <20% health left. I activated the BB3 and it ran it's course, but once it ended, the enemy didn't die. Instead, they just staggered; I followed up with Gravity Slingshot to finish the match. I'm wondering if Photo Bop just didn't have enough kick on its own to get rid of all the remaining health, or does it always reserve at least 1 HP (assuming the ability doesn't proc) and leave the victim staggering?

You can kill people with Photo Bop. I've done it often enough.

thats weird cuz it does deal a finishing blow, i've seen it countless times, it must have been a glitch or something.

thats weird cuz it does deal a finishing blow, i've seen it countless times, it must have been a glitch or something.
Might be Photo Bop has low damage for BB3 or might be a glitch or ur opponent got blessing and u didn't saw

I was in a VS match and the opponent had like <20% health left. I activated the BB3 and it ran it's course, but once it ended, the enemy didn't die. Instead, they just staggered; I followed up with Gravity Slingshot to finish the match. I'm wondering if Photo Bop just didn't have enough kick on its own to get rid of all the remaining health, or does it always reserve at least 1 HP (assuming the ability doesn't proc) and leave the victim staggering? moto x3m
It's weird. Maybe it's a game bug?