• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Lag in fighting...

ANUBIS

Reaction score
Since update 4.4 it is IMPOSSIBLE to play with EXCESSIVE LAG, I would really appreciate if you could fix it as soon as possible

Getting performance issues myself (in the form of ~<10fps). Using the latest android on a samsung s20+, All graphics set to max. Before the 4.4 update, had zero issues whatsoever with performance.

There are some noticeable patterns; I have noticed that a lot of the performance struggle happens to occur in certain parts of certain stages, for instance near the edge of Annie's stage, Beowulf's too, but only when its the crowd version, all through Eliza's stage, those are the ones that are the most consistent, but performance drops can happen just about anywhere, that is if I'm not overlooking other recurring conditions or patterns...

When its NOT those stages, It happens to begin at an indiscernible point in the fight, not right at the beginning of a match, maybe about ten or so seconds in, usually when beginning a combo, and will persist for the remainder of the match. Most matches, however, i have zero performance losses, but I find that, when these issues start to begin, they don't stop, and persists through the more resource intensive parts of the menus, and into the next match. Restarting the app seems to reset everything fine, until this issue occurs in game again, and i need to restart the app again

I also crash sometimes, but that's only when navigating menus, not during actual matches. It doesn't happen ALL the time, but as the screen transitions from one menu to another, somewhere between that transition i will crash. Again, this only happens when i continue playing without restarting the app like i specified earlier. Restarting the phone, closing all other ruining apps, changing resolution and FPS settings (for my actual phone, NOT the in game settings), graphics enhancements turned off... everything i do OUTSIDE the app has no effect.

That's all i got for now, ill keep grinding and see if i notice any more conditions for bad fps. thanks.

okay so... the menu transition crash has happened twice in the past hour when entering a prize fight, resulting in a loss both times. The consistent frame rate issue was NOT occurring this time when i crashed, but frame drops do still occur, and i have to restart the app every so often to get things running smoothly again. Hope any of what i have said helps... Too tilted to keep playing right now x.x

Hello this is my first time on this forum, i want to report a lag issue that I've got (and still have) since the release of Annie. Before the release of Annie I've used to play Skullgirls on a 3gb ram device and the game just... run smoothly! Seriously, before the release of Annie the game runs at 50/60 fps even with max graphic settings, that one train stage and 6 big bands on the screen. Then the Annie update has come: i try to do a fight and the game isn't anymore smooth as before (same device), by going like 20/30 fps or 5fps by using catastrophe cannon omega. Before the Umbrella release I've finally changed my phone, now I'm currently using a Xiaomi Redmi 8T with 4gb ram, but the game still isn't smooth like before! The maximum fps I've ever reached is 45fps at NMO arena (empty) without even having the highest graphic settings possible! (50% of graphic, flashing lights and super shadows disabled). There is a way to fix this problem?