• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Thoughts so far on Annie?

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
How's everyone been liking annie?
I did a 10+1 jackpot pull and got ninja and Moonstruck and the bronzes by single pulls and I gotta say she's pretty fun to use. Her Blockbusters are really cool and her variants are fun to use.
I do gotta say I'm not fond on her SA though. 20 seconds? was it to half way and 40 to full star power? I understand tho since it's a pretty powerful ability and the damage and combo enhancement it gives is pretty great. Because of it I usually love playing Moonstruck.
If I were to change it I'd maybe have the annies start at quarter or half star power that way you could access to some abilities a bit faster, maybe even have star power come faster by either taking or dealing damage. Though I guess it would allow cheese with Moonstruck...
What about you guys? What are your thoughts?

My best Annie is triple threat, but i don't have enough skill points to invest in her yet.

Reactions: Diony
My best Annie is triple threat, but i don't have enough skill points to invest in her yet.
Her daily event is on sunday! And everytime you complete accursed experiments 100% you get 25 skillpoints for her, dont forget to check the treasure box every hour as they sometimes have her skill points for rift coins. Hope this helps!

I built up Triple Threat since she was the best of the ones I have and she seems pretty good, but I don't have the right special-focused moveset for her yet.

Overall though, I feel she has a lot of combo potential both in and out of Star-Power mode. I haven't come up with any specific combos yet, but when I've used her I feel like I can always manage to fit 2-3 moves into my combo to extend it just by using what feels right at the moment. The ones that work at medium to long range, like Meteor Strike and Sagan Beam, can fit into any combo pretty much at any point as long as the opponent is currently around Annie's shoulder level.

Still trying to figure out Star Power though, since many of my battles with her have been either too short or too frantic to really experiment with it effectively.

Last edited:
Reactions: a115zombiekiller
I've already maxed my Moonstruck (I've fought again and again the timeless hero node in her daily, like a crazy) and one point on her MA, with the right moveset she can melt with ease a lot of fighters. I probably maxed her too soon, but in my defense, is one her variants I wanted the most and I love the versatibility she have in her move set, her SA1 is enough for me, synergize pretty well with the moveset that I actually use, to reach a 96-105 combo in one go, Obviously you need to have your bbs ready and wait for your Star power at 100% to unleash the full combo.
It's really fun and strong, any combo works perfectly fine with any variant (Except Solar Flair, keep an eye on the fatigue status).
Of course, every variant has its own adventages with "x" move set, but overall, they kinda work the same and you will looking foward to play around the Star power. Or at least is all that I know by now after playing a bunch of games with her. This doesn't mean all her variants are the same, keep in mind their SA's and the playstyle will be diferent for each player
It's a really fun and refreshing character.
Any Annie it's a good Annie in my opinion

Last edited:
All I have right now so far is Solar Flair and Galactic Glamour.

The fatigue on Solar Flair always makes me take a mental note to tag out or something before the five seconds are up lmao. I think she needs more HP and Defense investment as much as offense to be usable in the longrun.

Galactic Glamour's guard break infliction is insane. Her attack is alright but I don't think I'd evolve her to gold. I let her have Sagan Beam for some form of recovery.

The fatigue on Solar Flair always makes me take a mental note to tag out or something before the five seconds are up lmao. I think she needs more HP and Defense investment as much as offense to be usable in the longrun.
Or just BB3

You can also tap the CA button again to turn it off early, which removes the FATIGUE. Just tap it to turn it off after 4.5 seconds! :)
Oh yeah haha. I uh... Didn't think of that for some reason. Thank you for mentioning that. :) Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Star Shine in the game! I was so happy you guys included the Star Butterfly palette.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
So it just occured to me that Annie has a fatal flaw: no meter control moves.

Her many combos build up BB meters but unless you have Moonstruck, there is no way to counter that effect. (I mentioned this in my status but figured it warranted further discussion).

Annie's many combos also trigger SAs of popular defense fighters like Dreadlocks, Brainfreeze, TAF, Untouchable, Heavy Metal, and so on.

I discovered this drawback while comparing Timeless Hero to Moonstruck since I'd like to dia one of them. At first Timeless seemed better since she can gain permanent enrages and regen, but those are RNG based and she may not have the time (cough) to stall in order to get those up before shes BB3d away.

So as of now it seems like Moonstruck is the only meter control Annie, which makes her that much more useful and strong against a wider range of opponents.

What are your thoughts?

Side note: I got Star Shine from the Frosted Relic and her precision seems to be more viable for these reasons (on top of precision just being that good in general).