• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.6 Update Notes (NOW LIVE!)

Eliza has Lapis Luxury, actually.
Lapis Luxury is not a Gold and, actually, not a Fighter at all. She is a joke, and not even a funny one... 😕
Please, HVS, we need a Fighter Balance patch!

Otherwise, a good update focusing on smaller features! Can't wait to try the Holodeck XP Grindfest!

This is honestly amazing. Now more people have incentive to keep leveling up there fighters since they get more in little time. There are still major issues but im glad the game is still alive lol. I would still love our most requested features though(guilds,more story features,new modes,etc) there are some other bugs with training mode that still haven't been worked out yet. Alot of people go to training mode to test stuff while other people want to train with different characters but simple dont have them. A suggestion? Make it like competitive. You have all the base fighters standard and there moves aswell. You can flip between those and you're fighters to make it ultra beneficial. Anothee neat thing would be a training mode revamp or maybe just new features like frame data toggle, AI control etc since training mode at the moment is just dead weight. Ik its a mobile game but the combat system in this game is pretty damn good for just a mobile game so i kinda want to see more stuff added to the combat side of things instead of the pve side of things. Maybe everyone has a few more moves idk just a thought. (Annnd possibly a ranked system and tally score on you're profile that shows games won and lost in both competitive and free for all? Like prize fights perhaps but tailored to specific modes and not as tedious with MODS.) Anyway everything else here is pretty dope so i and everyone else who plays you're game thank you so much for continuing support. Much love and i expect BIGG things.

Lapis Luxury is not a Gold and, actually, not a Fighter at all. She is a joke, and not even a funny one... 😕
Please, HVS, we need a Fighter Balance patch!

Otherwise, a good update focusing on smaller features! Can't wait to try the Holodeck XP Grindfest!
Lapis is just as much a gold as anyone has there right to be. She has her uses but no one puts the effort to make her useful. So ye eliza is fine she don't need no more water golds.

She has her uses but no one puts the effort to make her useful
Well, basically, this makes her absolutely useless. To successfully apply both her SAs, she has to tag in with very low health against an opponent with a fully charged BB3. Putting yourself on the brink of death is a bad idea in general, but can work sometimes (well-timed Stun from M'n'F, for example), but Lapis has to put TOO MUCH RISK AND EFFORT to make a moderate impact, while vast majority of other fighters have their WAY MORE EFFICIENT perks smoothly integrated in their gameplay.

Maybe I'm missing some point, could you give me an example of a Fight where choosing Lapis would be a preferrable option?

Reactions: Art3mes and Diony
New update!! At last! I have like 20 Beowulf and 3 diamond relics waiting for Beast King lol

I'm so psyched for this update, especially since it's a lot of things players have been asking for! I am so thankful every day that the Devs really care about their player base and take our ideas into account when deciding what should be in future updates!

I hope I get the new Peacock, she looks gorgeous!! The hype is very real for the other fighters too! I'm so glad that they didn't stop adding fighters just at Christmas, it almost seems like we get new ones every other event! How exciting is that, especially for later game collectors!

The exp daily is definitely where my heart is though. You mean.. no more constantly farming Peacock's story mode for exp? There is an easier way!? Someone pinch me, this seems too much like a dream! (Wait, you guys don't have dreams about Skullgirls? Weird..)
Jokes aside I'm thrilled about this exp thing AND that it resets so you can take advantage of it all day long!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou-!!

An extremely impressive collection! I can't even begin to imagine saving up that many.

Out of curiosity, do you have all the existing variants? And is that why you're saving up your relics?
Lol. Not even close? 110/170. I rarely have the RNG's blessing so I just assume every character relic will be the most probable (i.e.-worst) outcome. Also, I level up each dupe fodder before feeding to an evolution, so I'm always at collection capacity which also limits how many relics I can open. Full disclosure: 3k of those relics are non-fighter.

Lol. Not even close? 110/170. I rarely have the RNG's blessing so I just assume every character relic will be the most probable (i.e.-worst) outcome. Also, I level up each dupe fodder before feeding to an evolution, so I'm always at collection capacity which also limits how many relics I can open. Full disclosure: 3k of those relics are non-fighter.
I have 9 silver relics saved up for Peacock lol!! 🤣😜🤣