• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Well the* cuts self lose* ok*grabs a small knife* 1..2..* cuts open arm* warp hole in a box...
* a warp hole appears *
*Sits on The Hurting trying to understand the laws of physics over what just happened*

Welp, we're losing him, can somebody remind me to pack extra bandages next time I show up in the forums? That'd be cool, thanks.

We'll patch you up, and then you promise to not keep cutting wounds and having infections, you hear? I'm not shoving my hand in a warp hole after that one time last week.

*Sits on The Hurting trying to understand the laws of physics over what just happened*

Welp, we're losing him, can somebody remind me to pack extra bandages next time I show up in the forums? That'd be cool, thanks.

We'll patch you up, and then you promise to not keep cutting wounds and having infections, you hear? I'm not shoving my hand in a warp hole after that one time last week.
Please your breaking my back
1. It's a small expandable warphole I put into my arm so if I need a escape
2.if I bleed out I leave my guns and everything to..* dies*

Please your breaking my back
1. It's a small expandable warphole I put into my arm so if I need a escape
2.if I bleed out I leave my guns and everything to..* dies*
Whoops, sorry, didn't know my own strength there.

But man, you dudes and your fancy cool tricks, first you resurrect from death and then proceed to fight, then you cut your arm to-- Hey wait, when did we change to PG 13 for character death?

...Anyway, if @brassknux is right, you'll be alright! Dead, but alright! Or, like, we can always bury you 6 feet over, I'm sure we got a good coffin somewhere maybe... Oh, but since you've already nearly keeled over... Maybe we ought to just...

*Places a bandage*

There.

Whoops, sorry, didn't know my own strength there.

But man, you dudes and your fancy cool tricks, first you resurrect from death and then proceed to fight, then you cut your arm to-- Hey wait, when did we change to PG 13 for character death?

...Anyway, if @brassknux is right, you'll be alright! Dead, but alright! Or, like, we can always bury you 6 feet over, I'm sure we got a good coffin somewhere maybe... Oh, but since you've already nearly keeled over... Maybe we ought to just...

*Places a bandage*

There.
... Wulfdon if I come back to life your the first person I'm going to kill
Also I don't want to die being ripped apart by 5 females

Uhh, I've got spare souls from my abandoned Dark Souls save.
That counts, right? Here. *throw*
No don't they have to at least be 75% pure and saying that out loud you might think I'm a horrible person
Just know they weren't meant to be killed but I did keep their souls