• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

View attachment 14003

#89 Dupe windstalker
#90 woohoo!! :)
This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them?!
Congratulations man I can’t wait till we reach 100, but how are you able to do this? Do you ever sleep, where are you getting all these essences and dupe fighters from? Teach me your ways O’ wise master.

This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them?!
Congratulations man I can’t wait till we reach 100, but how are you able to do this? Do you ever sleep, where are you getting all these essences and dupe fighters from? Teach me your ways O’ wise master.
I do play everyday, it's true. Best piece of advice I had was to focus on evolving Dark fighters first. I spent my rift coins buying dark essence shards for a long time (now it's Dia Keys). There are 750 shards from completing Master level dailies per week - generally I just do Master not Expert or below to save time. Another 410 from completing the Elemental PF at the weekends (plus 3 elemental relics). Add the CoC and daily tasks and you talking circa 1,250 shards minimum per week i.e. 5 essences per month. Add in special events and trading Theo for elemental relics (500 Theo for 3 shots at the elemental exclusive fighters) you could be talking 6 essences or 2 Dia evolutions per month. Before Holodeck it took forever to get a gold fighter to level 50 and I built up loads of unused essences then and thats really it. If you want to evolve lots of Dia fighters do the Master dailies and 6million for the elemental PF and you're in. :) Woohoo!!

As for my Diamind dupes most of my Dia's come from Dia relics earned on the back of gold PF and buying CoC premier relics. Late game Dia relics come very regularly but with lots of dupes rather than the fighters you are missing. I hope that helps. It's all focused grind.

Btw I'm a very average player with no particular great skills. I just like collecting stuff as well as fighting.

View attachment 14095

#93 - Diamond Relic (Not revolutionary relic). Timing.
Well I hope you don’t pull one from a revolutionary relic, that’d suck. So what do you do when we have these special events? I bet you don’t do daily’s or silver PF to maximize on time. Your definitely going to go for the 100, but do you think you can make the 10% in the Fourth of July event?

In any case, nice work as always. I hope you have a Diamond decrypted, but I can see how the intense hatred of her new SA2 might cloud your judgment.

Well I hope you don’t pull one from a revolutionary relic, that’d suck. So what do you do when we have these special events? I bet you don’t do daily’s or silver PF to maximize on time. Your definitely going to go for the 100, but do you think you can make the 10% in the Fourth of July event?

In any case, nice work as always. I hope you have a Diamond decrypted, but I can see how the intense hatred of her new SA2 might cloud your judgment.
2021_07_02_19.04.16_copy_1054x658.jpg
Thanks for the kind comments 😎

And there you go. Decrypted is there, one of my favourite bronzes. I've had 4 revolutionary relics and got 2 Doublicious and 2 FF for my troubles. I'll hit 100M for the Fireworks show and 25M for a League of her Clone. That's actually more important to me as once that's done I'll Dia a second VV for pure offense. She shreds on Holodeck and I want to see how nasty she can really be without defensive duties. I'm looking forward to hitting the 100 Dia mark. It's getting harder to play them all regularly now! Especially as I'm pushing for Legendary rank in CODm Battle Royale again this season. So much to do 😜