• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! But didn’t you just get him? Hoooowwwwwwww?!
Before the event started I had the 3 essences... I was going to use them in Fukua Night Terror....but I decided to keep them....and it was really worth it...And then the old man is known Peacock story mode...🤣

And here comes a smaller addendum to my huge evolution event. Finally spent all my essences except Dark and Water, and now I have a lot of new toys to play with! If you look closely, you'll see what kind of monstrosity is going to emerge in my Rift Defence soon...

View attachment 15005

I see Double trouble ahead for everyone!! Congrats on the evo's and another week at Dia2 :)

• Love
Reactions: Disasterrr19
Currently aiming for a Diamond Cold Stones, already have the essences thanks to AE but still need 3 golden beowulfs.
Currently aiming for a Diamond Cold Stones, already have the essences thanks to AE but still need 3 golden beowulfs.

Currently aiming for a Diamond Cold Stones, already have the essences thanks to AE but still need 3 golden Beowulfs. Is tooo! Be Diamond let's go Fillia oh yeah!!!