• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Squigly deserves the praise, she's just so damn irresistibly cute!
Thanks for the coins! Now I can save it to upgrade a Squigly fighter for when she gets in the game.
Not to be a total buzzkill ( pun intended) but I think your squigly ain't coming for a while

Like a long while
Well I guess you can wait for her..at least your not in the skullgirl-les void that is my life
At least I have 3 quarter of a mil in coins ( not in game)

Not to be a total buzzkill ( pun intended) but I think your squigly ain't coming for a while

Like a long while
Well I guess you can wait for her..at least your not in the skullgirl-les void that is my life
At least I have 3 quarter of a mil in coins ( not in game)
Hey, whatever it takes man.

You seriously have to try out an android emulator as a substitute if your phone is still broke, though the controls are hard to get used to that way since it's designed for mobile devices.
Or you can just play the original Skullgirls for the time being, at least best girl is there.

Hey, whatever it takes man.

You seriously have to try out an android emulator as a substitute if your phone is still broke, though the controls are hard to get used to that way since it's designed for mobile devices.
Or you can just play the original Skullgirls for the time being, at least best girl is there.
* throws a bag of 30k coins in brass's face* aren't emulators illegal,but then again I did smuggle 25 tons of dr-GUNPOWDER.. Yea gunpowder and here * throws a plastic tube that resembles leviathan* I'm bored...

* throws a bag of 30k coins in brass's face* aren't emulators illegal,but then again I did smuggle 25 tons of dr-GUNPOWDER.. Yea gunpowder and here * throws a plastic tube that resembles leviathan* I'm bored...
I think they're only illegal if you play pirated games on them, but then again, this game IS free, right?
Otherwise, nah I don't think so, because if emulators are illegal, one google search shouldn't be enough to find one.

...And what are these coins for?

I think they're only illegal if you play pirated games on them, but then again, this game IS free, right?
Otherwise, nah I don't think so, because if emulators are illegal, one google search shouldn't be enough to find one.

...And what are these coins for?
Idk I'm currently BZZT* gets shocked by a notification buzzer* I really need to tell j*Slaps mouth*
Also idk if it is or not but I'm not taking the risk...or mabey I should I'm getting bored of drawing random things and people

Idk I'm currently BZZT* gets shocked by a notification buzzer* I really need to tell j*Slaps mouth*
Also idk if it is or not but I'm not taking the risk...or mabey I should I'm getting bored of drawing random things and people
Tell who?

And sure, playing it safe is alright, gotta be a good boy for the big boy cops.
I can't help you with your boredom though.

Tell who?

And sure, playing it safe is alright, gotta be a good boy for the big boy cops.
I can't help you with your boredom though.
Umm nobody..hey look over there * quickly grabs something* SMOKEBOMB* throws down a bomb but it's expired*
....well sh!t

Umm nobody..hey look over there * quickly grabs something* SMOKEBOMB* throws down a bomb but it's expired*
....well sh!t
...What did you just throw down the floor?
Anyways, who are you hiding from me?

...What did you just throw down the floor?
Anyways, who are you hiding from me?
Umm Warp hole* slaps a piece of ham on the ground*...where did all my good stuff go..* finds shopping list* oh yeah I haven't bought any new gear other than my armor upgrades

Guess I'm cornered now..and probably down a cupale hundred grand

ALSO YAY 400th MESSAGE what am I doing with my life?

Umm Warp hole* slaps a piece of ham on the ground*...where did all my good stuff go..* finds shopping list* oh yeah I haven't bought any new gear other than my armor upgrades

Guess I'm cornered now..and probably down a cupale hundred grand

ALSO YAY 400th MESSAGE what am I doing with my life?
Now, tell me.
Who are you hiding from me? You just keep on building up my curiosity.

Hey man, if it's private business, it's private.
I don't really mind so, go ahead!
Ok...* starts walking away slowly but trips on a rock and a iPad falls out of the item pouch* Bing
No you will not touch that

Ok...* starts walking away slowly but trips on a rock and a iPad falls out of the item pouch* Bing
No you will not touch that
Cool, an iPad!
...Wait, I thought you had no way to play Skullgirls Mobile?

Oh.
Who's messaging you though? *grab*
Uhh, how do you use this?
* open fires*wait bullets don't hurt you....* quickly runs toward brass but slips on a bullet and the paper with its password falls out* ow I really need to get that patched up

* open fires*wait bullets don't hurt you....* quickly runs toward brass but slips on a bullet and the paper with its password falls out* ow I really need to get that patched up
Hm? A paper with a 4-digit code on it.
I wonder, does it work?
*tap tap tap tap* Oh hey! Now let's take a look....