• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Leveling up sometimes reset the character's level to 1

Wulfden

Reaction score
Good evening, everyone, I was playing the game on Beowulf's prize fight on the gold challenge and was training my Hype Man and Number One Beo's to about level 5, when, out of nowhere after a fight, though they leveled up, the two had their levels reset to 1 all over again.

I tried exiting the app to retry perhaps and see if this would clear it up, seeing as that meant all the exp I grinded for was inevitably gone, and thankfully the glitch was gone, but being completely honest I had a near heart attack realizing it!

I'm not sure if this is perhaps a graphical glitch or related to the other thread in which people have noted leveling up doesn't restore energy, but if it helps in any way, I run SG on a Motorola Droid Turbo 2!

Thanks in advance!

Had the same thing with my weekend warrior, happened 4 times. And when I closed my phone that didn't fix it, only leveling him again did.

I don't think I can help you guys but I'm quite curious as to how you have Beowulf unlocked already. I thought that he was meant to be exclusively available through his Prize Fight, yet it started only today for me. Did you get some kind of early access bonus? If so, please explain more because I'd love to be in on it next time.

Had the same thing with my weekend warrior, happened 4 times. And when I closed my phone that didn't fix it, only leveling him again did.
Yeesh, I'm so sorry dude! Honestly I hope that when you leveled him up you still got extra sigils as compensation, somewhat!

Honestly saying I'm not sure how exactly this bug will start up, but it seems to be the case if you continually use characters perhaps? It's still rather disheartening to see we have this sort of thing because you never could tell when it may or may not hit.

I don't think I can help you guys but I'm quite curious as to how you have Beowulf unlocked already. I thought that he was meant to be exclusively available through his Prize Fight, yet it started only today for me. Did you get some kind of early access bonus? If so, please explain more because I'd love to be in on it next time.
As @missingno kindly said, his relics were released yesterday, and most likely, the same will happen for new fighters seeing as he was technically released on Wednesday where both his daily and relic was open.

Be sure to check out threads about new updates to be sure when and if a character comes out! Usually the Devs will let us know there if a characters relic will be released from there!

Hope this helps!

As @missingno kindly said, his relics were released yesterday, and most likely, the same will happen for new fighters seeing as he was technically released on Wednesday where both his daily and relic was open.

Be sure to check out threads about new updates to be sure when and if a character comes out! Usually the Devs will let us know there if a characters relic will be released from there!

Hope this helps!

The relic was not available for me...
Might be a regional thing.
I was very confused because his relic was on display in the main menu on the front of the 'Relics' button, but when I looked to check, there was only Valentine's relic for that day. It seemed really weird because I didn't think the developers would push the update and then make Beowulf's daily events impossible to fully complete.

It was hiding all the way down at the bottom if you scrolled.