• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ivy League SA seemingly not working

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.4.1

Noticed this when playing Prize Fights, but seems to happen everywhere. My Ivy League Parasoul's first signature ability--the one that applies SLOW to an enemy when spawning a tear--doesn't appear to actually slow the enemy's BB meter. Each SLOW debuff says it reduces the meter gain by 50%. However, I've noticed that when using Ivy League, no matter how many stacks of SLOW are on the enemy, they gain BB meter at the same rate. Even at stacks of 6, when the slow rate is well over 100%, they still gain meter. The second ability of Fenced In--detonating tears reduces enemy BB meter--works fine. But it's the first part that doesn't seem to be working.

To recap: Ivy League tears apply slow debuff to enemy, but the enemy still gains meter as if there is no debuff.

Thats curious.
But do note that meter gain reduction has a cap, unlike the amount of slow that can be stacked

Though SLOW doesn't seem to reduce the opponents meter gain on my end either

Last edited:
Reactions: Prmth456
Thats curious.
But do note that meter gain reduction has a cap, unlike the amount of slow that can be stacked

Though SLOW doesn't seem to reduce the opponents meter gain on my end either
Really? What's the cap on the rate reduction? Because I have been slowed in battle to the point where my meter gain is literally zero. If there is a cap on meter gain reduction (i.e. a limit to how much BB meter can be slowed), then it should be congruent for both players and AI. It would be unfair if it was intentional that AI could slow my meter gain to zero but I couldn't do the same to them.

On Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge.
Android 7.0

After some tests with Ivy League, Beowulf's Burst and Sketchy Peacock, it seems that the problem is the Slow effect itself, not Ivy's SA.

Some players in the chat who did the tests even reported that Slow is somehow increasing meter gain instead of reducing it. Which, at least on my end, seems to be the case.

On Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge.
Android 7.0

After some tests with Ivy League, Beowulf's Burst and Sketchy Peacock, it seems that the problem is the Slow effect itself, not Ivy's SA.

Some players in the chat who did the tests even reported that Slow is somehow increasing meter gain instead of reducing it. Which, at least on my end, seems to be the case.
Nice report. I don't suppose you noticed whether the Haste effect is not doing what it's supposed to do? I'm just wondering if the two status effects are switched in how they work somehow.

Reactions: Prmth456
I did some testing and slow does increase the rate you earn blockbuster meter :x
Multiple stacks of slow increase the meter build rate further.

Thank you very much for the report.
We'll look into this!

Nice report. I don't suppose you noticed whether the Haste effect is not doing what it's supposed to do? I'm just wondering if the two status effects are switched in how they work somehow.

Good question! Just ran some tests now with Weekend Warrior and Number 1 and Haste seems to be working properly!

Liam, thanks for the quick response! Also, just a quick question: after the last update, having Number 1 Beo on the team makes every teammate gain Haste upon enemy tag in, but (at least on my device) despite even being able to stack it, the effect is just visual. Should I make a new thread to report this issue?

Having Number 1 Beo on the team makes every teammate gain Haste upon enemy tag in, but (at least on my device) despite even being able to stack it, the effect is just visual. Should I make a new thread to report this issue?
A ticket already exists for this bug in our system, don't worry about it.
If you're ever unsure, new threads are always best.

Better to have a duplicate bug report than no bug report!