• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
TonyPartridge30
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• managed to get to 50 mil in 2 days. Getting another 50 mil in the remaining day seems unlikely.
    Reactions: Yomady
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    I'm with ya. But, I'm not to broke up about it, all that effort for a Legendary is only 10% Diamond, unlike the Nightmare Relic from Halloween which guaranteed a (new) Diamond.
    Reactions: Yomady
    Yomady
    Yomady
    Better near the end of the event with the extra bonuses.
    Opened Diamond Relic, got my first duplicate. Feelsbadman.
    Sairus
    Sairus
    Only a little longer and you'll be able to convert that smelly ol' dupe.
    I have a Fly Trap that is just begging to be turned into an essence.
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I'd feel more excited if the Diamond Shard refund was more than 40 shards. I'd rather more Diamond Shards than a full essence. 40 shards is 4% of a full Diamond Relic; that's akin to the progress from getting a Gold fighter.
    I really hope Rift matchmaking gets revamped again. Getting almost nothing but uneven matches not in my favor. Makes me want to hiatus again
    Reactions: vucaar
    Dusty00
    Dusty00
    I just do the minimum 5 a week to get rewards. I’d be surprised if next update 3.5 (probably mid October) doesn’t address rift again since they skipped it for 3.4.
    Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I have been in a Rift hiatus since the patch dropped because of these two reasons:
    1. Sketchy nerf
    2. I don't have Xeno(sadly still true to this very day)
    Luke
    Luke
    Im only doing the milestones in Medici right now :p
    Just got a diamond relic. But I’m scared to open it due to the potential for duplicate. Should I open it or wait?
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    Open it! It could be Djinn Fizz or Dream Band. The nat. diamond pool is slowly expanding so there's a higher chance of something different. (so one would hope!)
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    But if I get a dupe, I'll be really sad.
    MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    You will never know if it's a dupe or not if you don't open. And even if it is, it's not a big deal if you already have some
    Coming back from a hiatus, I actually hate Rifts more than I used to. I wish there was another way to get diamond shards.
    Luke
    Luke
    There is. Pulling Gold fighters. I got my new flytrap through that method. I hope you can feel my resentment from text alone.
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Also starting to slowly ease back into playing. Also avoiding Rifts at this point however lol
    Are people still deranking in rifts? Had another one of those battles where the opponent was much stronger than their rank suggested.
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I think so, because that fighter could have easily beaten me but they didn't even attempt my defense map.
    Reactions: Luke
    Wow. Top 10% with under 15 mil points? Guess the PF was hard, or no one wanted Blue Screen. :p
    X
    xcapibara
    The modifier was time-wasting annoying and the reward mediocre at best. Not worth it. Should’ve been terror byte instead.
    vucaar
    vucaar
    For me it's a boring PF, with the limited chars that can counter or steal barriers and trying to avoid an elemental dynamic of any fighting game (knockdown the opponent), the PF is very forgettable.
    Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    I feel like everyone forgot we had a month to get Robos as well. People who wanted her probably got relics to hunt for her. So her first PF isn't going to be that much higher than average

I stopped at 13mil figuring it would make it and apparently I still highballed. Someone said they got it at 8mil
    The Dark element seems to be unequivocally the most powerful element. Other elements need some love.
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I'll definitely stand up for Dragon Brawler. I haven't gotten the materials to evolve him yet, but he should be a SA ignoring monster once I do.

Parasite Weave and Private Dick are also worth mentioning.

I'll probably eventually evolve both Immortal Fiber and Firefly for defense.
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Water's moved up with Rift Battles. Originally having characters sorta good at both offense and defense was a bit pointless, but they've become much more valuable now that there's so many nodes to fill and fight each Rift.
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I would be inclined to say Light was the worst, with just a couple breakout stars. I just noticed though that in terms of my evolved Diamonds, it that it's tied with Dark and Wind, which I much prefer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…