• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Lililira
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait... How many Golds of each element have been added to the game since the Elemental Exclusive Golds were added?
    Lililira
    Lililira
    I'm trying to figure out how much the drop pools have been diluted since those exclusive golds were introduced, because if they've got the same drop rate as all the other golds then their drop rates have definitely gone down over time. Guess it's a good thing they're in the Holiday relics now too, since you're more likely to get them that way than through the elemental relics.
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    Including Annie:
    3 Air
    4 Light
    4 Water
    4 Dark
    1 Fire
    So, any guesses on when the Annie update will release? My guess is this weekend / early next week.
    Lililira
    Lililira
    I thought the Fire diamond was going to be revealed later this week, but maybe I misread the announcement? Definitely feel like there's probably going to be around a week / week and a half after that reveal before the update, so I think I'll amend my estimate to late next week / next weekend.
    Lililira
    Lililira
    But it'll definitely be either before the Halloween stuff starts or after it ends, and not during the pf or anything silly like that. I guess I'll just keep an eye out for the Spooky Relic announcement that lists its contents to see if Annie is included.
    T
    tiffany butterfly
    your perdiction was on point! the update notes says so. ~( ̄▽ ̄~)~
    Out of curiosity, how many Inner Pieces has everyone got compared to the number of gold gifts received? I'm wondering about her % chance.
    Made it to Diamond rank for the first time this week!
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Congratulations! That's an amazing feat! Now... tell us how you did it! >:)
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Admittedly, the 'sprint to the finish' strategy of doing a bunch of battles in the final day works way better than spacing the battles out during the week, though getting just a few in early doesn't hurt. I started early, completed as many as I could without refreshing my options, and then from there I refreshed whenever I ran out of beatable opponents and took breaks while I waited for the 2 hour timer.
    Lililira
    Lililira
    I think it works so well because it prevents your base from appearing to people with similar skill levels unless they're also pushing late, so you don't lose many points to attackers. I did get a few defense wins pretty late in the day, which I think is what pushed me over the cutoff into D3.
    Yay no glitch! Got Gold 1 legit this week, maybe next week will be my first time in Diamond.
    Dang, I've just seen you opening your Dia relics stash, that was awesome! Congrats on Splitting Image!
    Reactions: Lililira
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Thank you! But I'm betting there's a 99% chance of a full rollback after all the stuff that went down. Still good shiny chance data though!
    I'm locked out of the forums on my laptop due to the trigger-happy DOS protections again. :,) At least I have my phone lol
    Lililira
    Lililira
    It looks like logging in on my phone via data connection overrides the 401 error IP block, but that same IP block prevents me from logging back in on my laptop.
    Lililira
    Lililira
    LOL nevermind, the IP block expired altogether while I was making this post. Maybe because I logged in on my phone then reconnected to my wifi? Probably not the last time I'll have to fight with the overzealous DOS protections though...
    Nice to see that the Fireworks pf has been extended to help those folks struggling with lag and lost streaks due to bugs.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Uh huh, are you gonna grind? ° °)
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Definitely! I've been using it to level all my new pulls, so I'm pretty close to 100mil already, and I've still got a bunch more relics I still need to open. I'm not going to try to get top 100, but if it happens anyways I'll be very happy!
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Dang gj!
    *hides my 15M in shame*
    Last week of old Rift. It's do or die time for me to reach Dia 4 and get one of them sweet sweet dia keys. Good luck everyone!
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Good luck, mate, the score cutoffs are at their lowest. Got into D4 with only 1608 this week (played sloppily and lost some really easy fights).
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    'Last week of old rift?'

WE'RE GETTING THE UPDATE NEXT WEEK?!? :OO
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Thanks! I'm pretty optimistic since I'm within 30 points of D4.

And yeah! Devs confirmed on Twitter that this is the last week of the old Rift because the update is releasing next week! (Hopefully Monday so we will have a full week for the first taste of new Rift.)
    Love the peek at the rift rework! Even just the option to pick your battles is gonna make it so much less stressful.
    Lililira
    Lililira
    I hope so, but maybe the asych aspect will prevent rematches from happening too often. Most of my rematches in the current system were because I was searching for battles at the same time of the day for multiple days in a row. Also, I don't know if you have to be active in order for your base to be available to challenge, so maybe the greater pool of options will prevent them too.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Kind of looks similar to the prize fight, huh? I really like the revenge feature, though! >:D
    R
    Robokit
    Depending on the inner workings of the new matchmaking, rematches may or may not happen more frequently. If they've made matchmaking more fair, which could imply a smaller match pool for each player, then "intentional" rematches (which isn't exactly possible without async) where you keep refreshing your opponent list looking for a specific player, may actually happen more often! That's what I'm worried about really
    Channels 0, 1, 2, and 5 are full, and folks in ch4 are going absolutely buck wild, what in the world is happening?
    Reactions: Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    I don't know either. I miss my dog den friends in Ch 0. ;3;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…