• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
vucaar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope Squigly won't have Unblockable Blockbusters or it will become really annoying (and defeat rate because the time's up will grow too).
    Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
    Al Qedic
    Al Qedic
    I mean...everyone else has two. The thing I worry about with her BB3s is whether or not Shun Goku Saltsu is one of them, and whether or not it'll be as complex/interesting to set up.
    Inked
    Inked
    not giving Squigly BB3s while the other characters have them doesn't really make sense to me (like Al Qedic said). she'll most likely get Shun Goku Saltsu as a BB3.
    Trying to level up my user account before the update arrives to receive 100 crystals instead the 25 on the new version(s).
    Will we be able to see the "Arena stage" on any mode? or it will be exclusive for Beowulf, training and Cerebella story.
    Eliza's throw movement (character and team defeated) + time's up (the clock reachs 0 and the grab animation haven't ended) = LOSE (Great).
    I'm considering seriously equip a Forbidden Procedure to Valentine for the new daily event.
    Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
    Cellsai
    Cellsai
    I always have a Forbidden on Val. It does massive damage even when not used to revive people.
    vucaar
    vucaar
    I know it could be a very useful Blockbuster because I have equipped on my Scrub Valentine (evolved to silver) but I preffer Countervenom (Sedative is the best for me), anyways I will have to equip her because I'm stuck on the treasure node of the new event.
    Homework saved me to suffer the maintenance time for the latest update. Great and horrible at the same time.
    5 fights against the 3 Big Top Cerebella team, 3 lost, all of them because the time's up.
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Yep. 450% effective HP is not fun to fight against. Do you use Peacock or Parasoul at all? If you correctly use Bandwagon Rushdown or Canopy Bounce you can remove the invincibility and unflinching early.
    Reactions: vucaar
    vucaar
    vucaar
    No, I use 2 Eliza (wind and fire) and Cerebella (water), they are my stronger team on silver prize fights. Peacock would work for anything (more if she is a Peashooter) and Parasoul, well.... she's not my main.
    Whoa! Guys, you are really good. Reach the 11-30% tier on Valentine's Event with 3.5m points (fighting until the last minute of the event).
    I login automatically and I have all my characters. I still have some questions but I'll make on the next days. Thanks to all the team!
    Hi guys, I have a doubt. My game is on the 2.0.2 version and has a pending update. Must I to update? (Knowing the current situation)
    ★IXTER★
    ★IXTER★
    Yo no lo actualizaría asta estar seguro que esté todo estable el juego y el juego según el comentario de moisterrific volvería a estar funcionando bien es asta el lunes 5 de febrero
    I got my fourth Red Velvet Eliza. I guess I have a lot of luck with this character.
    moisterrific
    moisterrific
    I’ll trade you one of my extra Diva Intervention for a Red Velvet haha
    vucaar
    vucaar
    Hahaha if one day exists an option to trade characters, I'll save one for you. No doubts
    I forgot to claim a daily mission and today received an email to give me the prize. I didn't know about this option. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…