• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 2 characters in VICTORY! screen

Kumaro

Reaction score
Device: Moto E4
RAM: 2 GB
Android version: 7.0
Game version: 3.1.2

When you defeat an opponent with the "Forbidden Procedure" Blockbuster at the same time that you revive an allie this allie will be present in the victory screen.
Screenshot_20190227-215849.png

As you can see, I revived filia and now she's in the victory screen...

Reactions: Inked

educavalcantee

Reaction score
When I won a match reviving an ally with Forbidden Procedure, I tought that I would receive the "no death" bonus, but I didn't. This made me realize that is really a "no death" bonus, not a "all teamates alive" bonus.

Kumaro

Reaction score
When I won a match reviving an ally with Forbidden Procedure, I tought that I would receive the "no death" bonus, but I didn't. This made me realize that is really a "no death" bonus, not a "all teamates alive" bonus.
...okay ...

Kumaro

Reaction score
Well, what behavior were you expecting or hoping to see? :p
Actually, I only like to post bugs to help you to improve the game experience, I'm not expecting something big...

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
@Kumaro,

Well, if this was reported as bug, it sounds like players are expecting something else and this needs to be fixed.

So, I suppose we could...

- Have the other character that was just revived play their win pose, so two characters are doing win poses.
- Have that character jump off the screen like they normally do when revived.

First one sounds kinda neat, second one is probably safest and easiest. We'll look into it!