• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.5.3 Update Notes (NOW AVAILABLE!)

Mainly because I'm kind of dumb and didn't think about her ><

But yeah she could be great and already has a pet. OTOH if i were to recomend a pallette it would be Rylai and her doggo.
On the topic of the new pallet, I fought her and she looks.. kind of ugly. I don't mean to sound overly critical but honestly it just looks "off" on her. Especially when she activates star power, that's when the colors become even less attractive and it looks like a 13 year olds cringy OC. I hope the Devs consider change it... it doesn't seem to fit Annie at all.

Side note, I'm shocked they didn't do a Rosalina and Luma pallet. It almost seemed like an obvious choice. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: Art3mes
How? How do you guys open so many relics? I understand how you can get them but for the love of Gaben I have no idea where do you fit so many fighters. I'm at 459/450 and it takes me days to level up enough bronze and silver fighters to make space to even open a few relics. I have around 50 relics and I don't think I'll get to open them all unless I can grind an entire weekend.
I am going to make a confession, and I expect people to either hate me or consider me an absolutely stupid player. I had about 180 relics and 35 empty slots. So I fed ALL UNINVESTED BRONZES EXCEPT ANNIES AND FUKUAS to my Very Hungry Jawbreaker without leveling them. Jaw went up from lvl41 to lvl43 and was happy about that, and I was able to continue opening relics. And again. And again. My roster is rather vast and it is easier for me to buy some skillpoint using Rift Coins than spend time raising Bronze fodder. I still need Annie and Fukua skillpoints though, so I kept them.

Go on, hit me with a hammer. But before that, I'll tell even more terrible secret... My most idiotic achievement in this game is evolving Shadow Ops to Diamond without a single fight, sacrifices only. Countless Bronzes, Silvers and even one very unucky Wulfsbane. Think whatever you want, but I raised her as a true monster and killer, a creature without a heart, without a soul... I'm proud of my girl.

Last edited:
I can add the Silver / Gold / Diamond relic results though, as well as any data if you remember the approximate number of Gold / Diamond fighters pulled ( I take the smaller number on approximations )
Disasterrr19 reporting:
4 Dias - no Shinies
15 Golds - no Shinies
52 Silvers - one Shiny
Approx. 110 Bronzes - no Shinies

One day we will have enough statistics. One day... And then HVS will introduce Groovies.

Reactions: Lililira
I am going to make a confession, and I expect people to either hate me or consider me an absolutely stupid player. I had about 180 relics and 35 empty slots. So I fed ALL UNINVESTED BRONZES EXCEPT ANNIES AND FUKUAS to my Very Hungry Jawbreaker without leveling them. Jaw went up from lvl41 to lvl43 and was happy about that, and I was able to continue opening relics. And again. And again. My roster is rather vast and it is easier for me to buy some skillpoint using Rift Coins than spend time raising Bronze fodder. I still need Annie and Fukua skillpoints though, so I kept them.

Go on, hit me with a hammer. But before that, I'll tell even more terrible secret... My most idiotic achievement in this game is evolving Shadow Ops to Diamond without a single fight, sacrifices only. Countless Bronzes, Silvers and even one very unucky Wulfsbane. Think whatever you want, but I raised her as a true monster and killer, a creature without a heart, without a soul... I'm proud of my girl.
Don’t worry I sacrificed over 150 silvers and all the bronzes I got on day of release so I can open relics. I have too many rift coins and more than enough elemental essences that I just buy skill points from CoC these days. One day I may even start sacrificing golds because I already evolved most to diamond and have over 250 gold fodders just sitting there taking up space... it’d be nice to have a different use for them at some point.

Opened 48 relics:
Bloodbath (finally)
Princess Pride
Surgeon General ( my first gold Val till date)
Material Girl (Looks interesting)

Data: 48 relics include 1 legendary relic, 3 "mid legendary" relics, 16 premiers and rest character specific.
Got:
4 gold
12 silver
Rest all bronzes.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Confession time, I've been saccing the occasional gold because having more than 10 fodder golds per character seems excessive and just takes up too much space, especially if I have no plans to use them in the near future. Unfortunately, now my collection is too full of silvers that I need to level into golds and I am suffering because I have no room to open my diamond relics.

As for totals, here's what I have so far after adding in the relics I've opened so far and the data from this thread. Thanks everyone!

4 out of 710 Bronzes: 0.56%
5 out of 328 Silvers: 1.52%
1 out of 176 Golds: 0.57% (I got one shiny Vapor, so now we finally have a percentage!)
0 out of 34 Diamonds
(includes some approximates)

It's strange to me that, from what I can tell based on the data, shiny Golds are rarer than shiny Silvers, since I thought that they were supposed to be more common based on what we were told when shinies were first introduced? I haven't even been tracking the Golds I've received from PF rewards here either, none of which have been shiny for me, so the odds are probably lower than what's shown above.

Last edited:

If you're enjoying the game then you're enjoying the game and I'm not about to tell anyone they are playing a videogame wrong. Specially since my way can result in some phone-through-the-wall frustration at times. In the end it comes down to whatever goals you set up for yourself because, let's be honest here, there's no amount of grinding a person can do in a single lifetime that would give you a full maxed out diamond cast.

Personally, I guess I'm just too much of a miser, I just have to squeeze every last drop of worth from my drops or I get an itch inside my brain. And so, for me, the sacrifice button feels like it would just melt my finger if I touched it, even if its just to transfer shiny. I got a Shiny Beat Box which now has to get to Gold50 before I can feed it to my diamond one, which has to reach Dia53 so it gets maxed out when I feed it. Also, as far as getting the evolution fodder to evolve to diamond, I feel the relic route is too unreliable. I want to diamond two Cerebellas but I would have to open soooo many relics to get the 10 gold duplicates to evolve them, whereas evolving a bunch of silvers just involves using resources I already have.

As for the other resources, I save rift coins for the diamond keys as I feel they are super hard to come by (I've gotten like 2 from Accursed through the years) and the odd great move or catalyst appearing in the Cabinet; and all my Theo (or whatever I don't waste recovering PF streaks) gets turned into canopy because Diamond skill trees and lvl 10+ moves are expensive as [expletive deleted] and some premieres.

I just get sad looking at all the diamonds I've been lucky enough to get eating paste because its so expensive to get them their marquees :(

It's Annie PF eve! Place your bets for what silver and gold Annies will be prizes!

GOLD
As we discussed earlier, we think there is an elemental balance for Gold variants. Take a look:
Beowulf = Wulfsbane
Big Band = Epic Sax
Cerebella = Harlequin
Double = Immoral Fiber
Eliza = Diva Intervention
Filia = Parasite Weave
Fukua = Vaporwave Vixen

Ms. Fortune = Claw & Order
Painwheel = Raw Nerv
Parasoul = Primed
Peacock = Untouchable
Robo-Fortune = Blue Screen
Squigly = Poltergust
Valentine = Silent Kill

3 of everything... except
Light. Thus Ageless Wonder Annie is the favorite.

SILVER
Is there an elemental balance here too?
Beowulf =
Hype Man
Big Band = Robocopy
Cerebella = Gray Matter
Double = Doublicious
Eliza = Scarlet Viper
Filia = Hair Apparent
Fukua = Souls Sister
Ms. Fortune = Feline Lucky
Painwheel = Rage Appropriate
Parasoul = Ivy League
Peacock = Pea Shooter
Robo-Fortune = Nyanotech
Squigly = Nearly Departed
Valentine = Graveyard Shift

Answer: lol, no.

3, 4, 2, 2, 3

With
Galactic Glamour, Triple Threat, and Ninja Star, I'd wager on Ninja Star. Even if there isn't a trend for elemental balance, I'm still leaning towards it!

Yep, Light it is! Now that everything's balanced though, if we get another new character it'll be anyone's game and all the variants will be in the running for PF Gold. Unless they have a neutral, in which case who knows!

Here's the final totals for shiny odds after tallying all the 4.5 data. Thanks everyone for contributing!

4 out of 711 Bronzes: 0.56%
5 out of 350 Silvers: 1.76%
1 out of 177 Golds: 0.56%
0 out of 41 Diamonds
(note: some close approximate values added in)

Definitely feels like something odd is going on with the Golds, since they seem to have similar shiny odds to Bronzes. I haven't been tracking my PF Golds either, none of which have been shiny, so these are purely the odds from relics. If I added up all the PF Golds I've received since shinies were introduced and added them in here it'd probably be close to another 45 non-shiny Golds (~24 weeks since 4.3, 2 PF Golds a week, minus ~4 for a few misses and some approximations), lowering the odds to 0.45%, which is even lower than the Bronze odds.

No Diamonds still, so I might just start keep track of random Gold / Diamond pulls I get before the next update to help round out the data a little more. I'm saving all my rarity relics for when the new fighters are added in to the standard relics though, so I'll get a new batch of data then.

Also, today is officially the anniversary of 4.1 when gifting was added!
And since sometimes the easiest way to fix bad luck is to complain about it in a public forum, shoutout to everyone else who is still missing Inner Pieces just like me! (Game please, it's been a year, from some quick calculations we did earlier the odds of IP from each gold gift is ~1 in 1000, and I'm approaching 1500. Please, I just want one for my collection.)

Last edited:
So the first Fukua PF had a 10% threshold of just over 30 million score. What do we think will be the 10% cutoff for Annie's PF? Has Annie's launch been more or less popular than Fukua's? I guess there's also to consider the difficulty of the PF modifiers. I'm not too concerned with this PF because Ageless Wonder isn't a variant I'm super stoked about (if it was Timeless Hero, that'd be another story). But, a new fighter is a new fighter.

So the first Fukua PF had a 10% threshold of just over 30 million score. What do we think will be the 10% cutoff for Annie's PF? Has Annie's launch been more or less popular than Fukua's? I guess there's also to consider the difficulty of the PF modifiers. I'm not too concerned with this PF because Ageless Wonder isn't a variant I'm super stoked about (if it was Timeless Hero, that'd be another story). But, a new fighter is a new fighter.
I heard from one of the devs Annie was a huge success! Horray!
So knowing that, plus she's a brand spankin new fighter who's not even in encore yet, I'm going to say way higher. Not only that, but consider how much easier the mods are in this pf compared to Fukuas.

Competition is fierce + grinding is easy = high cutoff

I'm going to highball it and say between 35 to 40 mil for the cutoff. I plan to go to 45 myself, maybe 50 if I've got the time. How about you?

And since sometimes the easiest way to fix bad luck is to complain about it in a public forum, shoutout to everyone else who is still missing Inner Pieces just like me! (Game please, it's been a year, from some quick calculations we did earlier the odds of IP from each gold gift is ~1 in 1000, and I'm approaching 1500. Please, I just want one for my collection.)
Inner Pieces is my first Gold Eliza. Got her at lvl 20-30. With around only 200 mixed gifts opened.
May RNG bless you with one!

Reactions: Lililira
I heard from one of the devs Annie was a huge success! Horray!
So knowing that, plus she's a brand spankin new fighter who's not even in encore yet, I'm going to say way higher. Not only that, but consider how much easier the mods are in this pf compared to Fukuas.

Competition is fierce + grinding is easy = high cutoff

I'm going to highball it and say between 35 to 40 mil for the cutoff. I plan to go to 45 myself, maybe 50 if I've got the time. How about you?
This pf is way easier than Fukua's. Just use the Peacock's Impending Doom+Argus Agony and boom 50%HP lost and opponent inflicted with 5 stacks of guard break. Then use 2 bang bang and you won. Cheesed down many heavy opponents like this.
Considering the number of times my defense is attacks the 10% threshold must be higher.
Also the bases are not so strong because not everybody has invested in Annie. Saw a 28k Dreamband+ 26k Epic Sax + 1k Silver Annie. ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜

Yeah, I'm really liking this PF so far, it's fun to play and a good way to level up some of my lower level diamonds! I might hit top 10% simply by getting into a good level grinding groove.

Ageless Wonder is a good defense fighter from what I've seen of her though, so I'm slightly nervous that she's the PF reward. It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing her a lot on Light nodes, even in high level bases. The Last Stand + Immunity combo makes her hard to kill if she even manages to get one block, and of course once she gets one stack of Auto-Block it makes it much easier for her to get even more. She might be another variant that I don't feel comfortable facing without a buff remover, just like Meow n' Forever.

EDIT: Also noticing something about my fighter picks: I'm specifically avoiding buff removers (which are usually the ones I use the most) because I don't want to remove the enemy's Enrages. It's nice, it allows some of my less used fighters to show their stuff.

Last edited:
UPDATE (15/12/2020) Version 4.5.1 is now available. This is a small update that fixes an issue where players can lose their Prize Fight Streaks, and Rift Battles could count as a loss if the game closes unexpectedly when attempting to start a fight.

Please note, the game may still crash occasionally, but this fix will at least prevent the crash causing streaks to be lost. We're still investigating Start of Fight Crashes.

Also note that this will only prevent streak resets if the game closes right when you attempt to start a fight. If the game closes mid-match, it will still be considered a loss.

UPDATE (15/12/2020) Version 4.5.1 is now available. This is a small update that fixes an issue where players can lose their Prize Fight Streaks, and Rift Battles could count as a loss if the game closes unexpectedly when attempting to start a fight.

Please note, the game may still crash occasionally, but this fix will at least prevent the crash causing streaks to be lost. We're still investigating Start of Fight Crashes.

Also note that this will only prevent streak resets if the game closes right when you attempt to start a fight. If the game closes mid-match, it will still be considered a loss.
Our Saviour is here!

UPDATE (2/5/2021) Version 4.5.2 is now available.

-Fixed an issue where the game can sometimes close unexpectedly when attempting to start a fight.

-Apple device users may be prompted with a popup asking if they want to allow Skullgirls to access their Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA). This helps us to advertise to players so Skullgirls can continue to grow.

After the update 4.5.2 my game crashes now after a fight and the strength number of fighters are wrong...

I hope you guys can fix it!

Since the last update 4.5.2 I have a lot of bugs, like the game crashes after every fight, the strength number of fighters are wrong, can't use chat and so on...😭

View attachment 12198
Heck yeah, time for a relic opening! I'm going to keep track of my pulls and combine the data with what I got on my last opening to see if we can get a more accurate feel for the shiny odds.

Glad to see we're getting a new batch of Silvers and Diamonds too, and I'm looking forward to the holiday PF later this month! I'm sort of wondering how it'll play out, since that new holiday Diamond relic seems like it'll shake up the milestones, unless it's reserved for top 100 or something.
How u have got so much????+