• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights A Way to Farm Canopies and Moves, Daily Event Swept Mode.

Tocachi

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Here is a proposal for an update, a sweep mode for Daily Events. This would be a way to make farming canopies and moves easier for both experienced players and newcomers. Because farming such materials is time consuming that some players don't have and could be using for prize fights or growing their variants.

One way that could be implemented is that once some difficulty is overcome, the sweep mode is unlocked and allows obtaining the rewards without the need to repeat the level the next time, an extra addition that could be added is that when completing a higher level ( example, advanced or expert) you can claim the rewards of the previous difficulty level as well. This would encourage new players to beat daily event levels at least once to get their rewards.

I hope you liked this idea, all this was born thanks to the Latin American youtuber Vyleke who proposed the concept of the sweep mode in the first place. I will be waiting for answers and opinions on this proposition.

DAILY EVENT & MISSION REFACTORING
These are next in the queue to get some much needed love and care!

Per last year:

All of this still holds! Keep an eye out for revisions to these systems in one of our next few updates.

In addition, we’ll be reworking our Daily Missions so they are more engaging, less RNG dependent, and more effectively encourage you to do the sorts of things you’re likely doing already as an active player.

(From the road map 2022 published in march 5: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2022-sgm-roadmap.18317/ )

They know we don´t love to "mine" this daily events, so they have in mind some re-do ideas alredy! :D

Totally! This has been discussed here and Discord for a long time.

IMHO, I think Daily 'mining' is still gonna be an option for newbie/mid-level players. But late-game, after a certain point a player's time is better spent on other resource options (such as; DiaPF and Monthly PF, CoC, Rifts). I haven't done Dailies in years. But if they implement a way to harvest Daily Event rewards with only a couple of battles, I'm all for it! (something like; at Player level 'X' you can now fight treasure and 'Boss' nodes right away and if you complete all 3, you also 100% complete the map).

The Daily Missions re-work has be great!

But if they implement a way to harvest Daily Event rewards with only a couple of battles, I'm all for it! (something like; at Player level 'X' you can now fight treasure and 'Boss' nodes right away and if you complete all 3, you also 100% complete the map).
I proposed a way to simplify it a couple of times: if you can assemble a team that has about three times higher total Fighter Strength than your opponent's team, there should be an option to "Quick Fight" them (or "OBLITERATE!!!" if you want some cheese). This option will consume 10 points of Energy and provide you with an immediate reward without waiting for the auto-pilot to struggle through the actual fight.

The bigger your collection of high-level fighters, the more boring fights against weak teams you can skip via "Quick fight" option until you finally get to a decent opponent with total FS of at least 30+ K.

I proposed a way to simplify it a couple of times: if you can assemble a team that has about three times higher total Fighter Strength than your opponent's team, there should be an option to "Quick Fight" them (or "OBLITERATE!!!" if you want some cheese). This option will consume 10 points of Energy and provide you with an immediate reward without waiting for the auto-pilot to struggle through the actual fight.

The bigger your collection of high-level fighters, the more boring fights against weak teams you can skip via "Quick fight" option until you finally get to a decent opponent with total FS of at least 30+ K.
Oh, I'm sure there are many ways to 'skip' or 'sweep' easy match ups. It'll all be up to the Devs and how they want to implement it.

(though 10 energy is steep, if the match is that easy, just blindly 'attack', it'll be faster than auto-fight and you can still use a team twice. Also, switching teams after every fight is a time sink; see Rifts)

The whole “energy” system in games in general is just such an archaic design element that, in my opinion, doesn’t work very well for SGM (and probably every game because it’s a monetization tool rather than gameplay improvement function).

Ever since the addition of energy refill item to the game, there is probably no reason for anyone to spend cash because of energy. I really hope this element just goes away with the upcoming update to reduce mining/farming daily events.

Instead, we could use that space on each card where it currently shows energy with more helpful gameplay information such as always showing how many moves are equipped or more details on the ma/pa of that card.

I don’t play idle/afk genre games but would assume the more successful ones have great design elements SGM can reference and work with. Hopefully that’s what the dev team did.

Okay, so, here is my idea.

I didn't want to make some huge revisions to it, in fact, for the most part its the same, but with one important change.
Every difficulty below one you finished will automatically count as completed, and you will receive rewards for it.

And to give you an illustration of how it is suppesed to work:
You can pick Expert difficulty, which has two more difficulties below (Basic and Advanced) it, and one above (Master). After you finish Expert, both Basic and Advanced will automatically count as finished and you will receive rewards for all three of them. But not for Master because its above Expert, but you can still try to beat it if you want.
But if you pick Master right away and beat it, you will receive rewards for all difficulties automatically.

And also, in my opinion, I think we might need a bit of an upgrade to the power score fighters have in dailies, since, you know, we got diamond fighters that can reach a score of 25-30k. Looks like Master daily is still stuck in the past where we use gold fighters 😆.

And yeah, since they already planned to revise dailies, we might be talking about it for no reason if they already have an idea for it.