• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Ability points

Diego

Reaction score
Well, why the bronze characters have more points than silver characters?
I realized it When i trying to put my combo with Beowulf.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180414-093057.png
    Screenshot_20180414-093057.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20180414-093109.png
    Screenshot_20180414-093109.png
    545.5 KB · Views: 27
The first one is a gold card, not bronze actually :p

Reactions: Psyche
Actually, looking at the two, have you been buying upgrade nodes on your characters? If so, then this applies to your fight score. Even as a gold, bronze characters will have "okay" fighter score, maybe even more than your silver one now of course (as all golds "do"), but if I'm correct, after buying enough nodes for your silver Beowulf, he should be at his prime!

That said, because it is a gold card, this means your bronze Beowulf, even if you bought all the upgrade nodes, will have a higher Fighter Score than your silver one until you go ahead and pump that other Beowulf up too!

And a key reminder: While all fighters can be turned to gold with the right materials and things needed, bronze "gold" characters will always be weaker to silver "gold" characters. Gold characters on the fly will be the most powerful overall! Therefore, it's why your gold beowulf, even though he was originally bronze, has a higher fight score than your silver one, you just upgraded him more!

Reactions: jeremyhall2727
Wait, are you talking about move skill points?

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think gold has more than silver, who has more than bronze, at least that's what I see from my unboosted bronze/silver/golds.

If that's not what you mean ignore me lol

No, @Scorialimit, I think you’re quite right and Diego just didn’t understand that evolving a fighter, as Ryouhi pointed out is the case here, increases their max MP. However, Wulfden also provided a great summary of how fighter score works across rarity tiers.

Reactions: jeremyhall2727