• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

As a new player, what should I do?

Gonzalo0104

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have started playing skullgirls since two days now. And all I have done it's some story missions and a few prize fight. But I am not sure how should I use the money and the gems I have. I have been thinking on saving the gems to buy 10 relics of one of the week champs. And about the money, I have been spending it all on leveling up some characters I think are cool and one or two abilities I also think are cool.

Probably I'm not doing it very great so, what would you recommend to do to a newie?

Thank you very much for the tips :D

The biggest tip I can give for a new player is DO NOT buy any relics except Premiere Relics.

Don't spend gems on anything else because Premiere Relics have a chance to get your first gold character in which you will be able to clear a lot of content with!

Other than that, try to complete the daily events for gems and the Prize Events for Gems. And just trying to complete story mission!

When I started I just got a bunch of Premiere Relics. They give you a wide spread of characters, and you'll probably get a few Golds by the time you finish Story Mode.

You'll probably gravitate to a couple of characters you really like, so upgrade the heck out of those guys.

I think it's vital for any characters you feel you're going to use even a little is to unlock their extended combos and extended juggle combos. There are in the section directly above your character icon.

Also make sure to fight in Prize Events as often as possible.

It's hard to level characters now... and Prize Events uses different energy system.

Don't use characters to evolve or power up unless they are already at max level; you'll want the skill points they provide from leveling.

Also, you might consider saving a few maxed bronze and silver for certain circumstances such as story missions, dailies, and prize fights.

Reactions: moisterrific
Hmm... for me, I've never evolved a single character.

It's really super duper hard to get 3 of the same character, or 4 of the same character, PLUS get it to MAX level.

Trust me, sounds easy. But in practise, it is super hard.

I also don't think you should invest too much in evolving until late game anyway... but that's just me.

I also don't think you should invest too much in evolving until late game anyway... but that's just me.

Yup, there are only a few silver fighters truly worth evolving to gold. Simply because their signature abilities stand out from the rest.

The silver fighters worth evolving to gold are: Bloody Valentine Eliza, Resonant Evil Big Band, No Egrets Parasoul, Big Top Cerebella, and Bad Ms Frosty Filia.

Yep... I noticed Big Top Cerebella's sig ability to revive and powered her up right away... bought some attack % upgrades and move upgrades :D

The other characters you mentioned... will look into them :D