• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Back dashing to the wrong direction

educavalcantee

Reaction score
Yesterday, in Parasoul's master daily event, I was using both Ultraviolent and Untouchable Peacocks in the boss node. When I was attacking parasoul with a ground combo, she died, and then was revived by the modifier. When Parasoul was doing the stand up animation, I dashed back, but my Peacock faced backwards and dashed back to Parasoul's direction. She layed her combo in my Peacock and killed her. The same thing happend with my other Peacock (in the same fight) and ocurred again in my next trial. I ended up with no energy and had to clear the boss node with another fighter (but I wanted to do it with my Peacocks).

Reactions: Luke
I have similar issue with facing left.
Sometimes it’s fun to watch my fighter face left but sometimes like the above^ when an opponent is reviving or tagging in and my fighter is in recovery the second when my fighter gets up, its very likely my fighter would face left and any back dash would become a forward dash, then my fighter is beaten/dead.

Reactions: educavalcantee