1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Back to School 2020 - A Class of One's Own Prize Fight

Discussion in 'Game Events' started by BallotBoxer, Aug 28, 2020.

1. tiffany butterfly

this pf is great for getting defence wins... for that 100 defensive win accolade...

2. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

I reached the 50 million mark but I'm behind schedule (trying for 25mil a day). For science, I remembered all my streaks:
    9, 45, 34, 27 (in progress)
    115 fights to climb to the half-way point. (+115 to gooooooo :confused:)

Great advice I sorely needed to remember several times. Sometimes I winged it, but many streaks were ended by my own arrogance. Sometimes Mean One Peacock or Doublicious Double or Silent Kill Valentine just explode.

What team are you running?

At first, I had a stubborn super-annoying team Xenomorph Double, Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune, and Surgeon General Valentine. But that didn't get many takers. So I switched to a somewhat easier, novelty team of Inner Pieces Eliza, Jawbreaker Double, and Heavy Handed Cerebella. Also avoided (well, except for cheaters).

Splashmouse likes this.
  3. tiffany butterfly

max diamond plot twisted dead winter and bio. this team got me about 14 wins. they all have dead alive ma

and a literal ton of hackers and near hackers. i say near becaus they didnt use same characters and won with single carry+2 3-digit fs exp mules.

edit second though all my wins were from the first1.5day when ppl didnt know how evil the modifiers were. i only get hackers now. (´-ω-`)

#23 tiffany butterfly, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    fanghoul and BallotBoxer like this.
  4. Art3mes

Art3mes Well-Known Member

Got my hands on:
    1 Megasonic (new to my collection)
    1 That's all folks (I have 2 now)
    3 Friday (fodder)
    1 Rain shadow (fodder)

+96% diamond shards

Not so bad, I suppose.

5. Disasterrr19

Disasterrr19 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Megasonic Gang!

Got Megasonic too, Freaky, Ms. Trial and 4 Rain Shadows. Managed to farm 35 M on the last day, thanks to high frequency of 2-3x bonuses on my final 73-wins streak!

fanghoul, BallotBoxer and Art3mes like this.
  6. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

I got nothing but silvers. :(

7. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

Me too, but I've never opened event relics and got anything else so I learn to not be disappointed ^_^" if I had one more silver Fukua I'd have enough to dia my Vaporwave but noOOOooo!

BallotBoxer and Art3mes like this.
  8. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

The results are in, and 10% is incredibly low:
    10% - 15,178,568
    -PF/Rift Battle Score thread

That means most bailed after the tenth milestone, 12,500,000 points (100 Theonite, 192,000 Canopy Coins, 1 Back to School Relic)

Can't blame them! I stopped around 52 million. This PF was so challenging, I couldn't get into the usual long-grind flow.

After 4 silvers (as expected!) came out of the mailed BTS relics, I thought, "why not?" and splurged 500 theonite for one moooore BTS relic. Instead of the Megasonic Big Band I was hoping for, I got a Weekend Warrior Beowulf. It is as if RNG was saying "you got a dozen gold Beowulfs, isn't it about time to let Weekend Warrior to go diamond?" :p

Art3mes, Disasterrr19 and fanghoul like this.
  9. Disasterrr19

Disasterrr19 Well-Known Member

That's the way it goes indeed. If I could use Armed Forces Bellas as a food supply, they would've taken me through the next year.

BallotBoxer and fanghoul like this.
  10. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Also part of the Megasonic Gang, though otherwise I was all silvers. Would have been nice to get a Lapis, but can't knock getting only one rare gold.

BallotBoxer likes this.
  11. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

I made it to 100mil this time, with the help of Silent Kill carrying me for the last half. She really was the best option, since she removed all buffs at once as opposed to Doublicious / Summer Salt who do it one at a time, since if the enemy had a bunch of buffs it was sometimes hard to remove the Invincibility.

Nothing but silvers from the BtS relics, but I'm saving the Legendary relic for Annie!

fanghoul and BallotBoxer like this.
  12. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Mean One was a lot of fun too, though mine was still too low level to be terribly reliable. Still, turning 5 stacks of enrage into 5 random debuffs while powering up with 5 stacks of enrage yourself is great. Occasionally I'd net a curse in the bunch and be able to skip the invincible entirely.

I confess to only going to the 50mil mark because I just didn't feel like playing that much.

13. rogueKlyntar

rogueKlyntar Member

I honestly was extremely relieved by this PF; a lot of people in ch100 said it would be worse than Halloween PF which I know must be torture, but as long as you can just sit at one end and Burst when they dash to you, or you can outtake them, it was extremely easy. I could have done a million if I was willing to do the grind, regardless of streaks. I also tried to fight Cerebella and Valentine as much as possible since they are easiest to intercept in my opinion. Squigly's 112-hit t3 also helped a lot.

fanghoul likes this.