• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Back to School - A Class of One's Own Prize Fight

this pf is great for getting defence wins... for that 100 defensive win accolade...

I reached the 50 million mark but I'm behind schedule (trying for 25mil a day). For science, I remembered all my streaks:
9, 45, 34, 27 (in progress)
115 fights to climb to the half-way point. (+115 to gooooooo :confused:)

Always bring backup! As in, don't rely on one carry.
Great advice I sorely needed to remember several times. Sometimes I winged it, but many streaks were ended by my own arrogance. Sometimes Mean One Peacock or Doublicious Double or Silent Kill Valentine just explode.

this pf is great for getting defence wins... for that 100 defensive win accolade...
What team are you running?

At first, I had a stubborn super-annoying team Xenomorph Double, Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune, and Surgeon General Valentine. But that didn't get many takers. So I switched to a somewhat easier, novelty team of Inner Pieces Eliza, Jawbreaker Double, and Heavy Handed Cerebella. Also avoided (well, except for cheaters).

Reactions: Splashmouse
What team are you running?
max diamond plot twisted dead winter and bio. this team got me about 14 wins. they all have dead alive ma

and a literal ton of hackers and near hackers. i say near becaus they didnt use same characters and won with single carry+2 3-digit fs exp mules.

edit second though all my wins were from the first1.5day when ppl didnt know how evil the modifiers were. i only get hackers now. (´-ω-`)

Last edited:
Got my hands on:
1 Megasonic (new to my collection)
1 That's all folks (I have 2 now)
3 Friday (fodder)
1 Rain shadow (fodder)

+96% diamond shards

Not so bad, I suppose.

Got my hands on:
1 Megasonic (new to my collection)
1 That's all folks (I have 2 now)
3 Friday (fodder)
1 Rain shadow (fodder)
Welcome to Megasonic Gang!

Got Megasonic too, Freaky, Ms. Trial and 4 Rain Shadows. Managed to farm 35 M on the last day, thanks to high frequency of 2-3x bonuses on my final 73-wins streak!

The results are in, and 10% is incredibly low:
10% - 15,178,568
-PF/Rift Battle Score thread

That means most bailed after the tenth milestone, 12,500,000 points (100 Theonite, 192,000 Canopy Coins, 1 Back to School Relic)

Can't blame them! I stopped around 52 million. This PF was so challenging, I couldn't get into the usual long-grind flow.

After 4 silvers (as expected!) came out of the mailed BTS relics, I thought, "why not?" and splurged 500 theonite for one moooore BTS relic. Instead of the Megasonic Big Band I was hoping for, I got a Weekend Warrior Beowulf. It is as if RNG was saying "you got a dozen gold Beowulfs, isn't it about time to let Weekend Warrior to go diamond?" :p

Welcome to Megasonic Gang!

Got Megasonic too, Freaky, Ms. Trial and 4 Rain Shadows. Managed to farm 35 M on the last day, thanks to high frequency of 2-3x bonuses on my final 73-wins streak!

Also part of the Megasonic Gang, though otherwise I was all silvers. Would have been nice to get a Lapis, but can't knock getting only one rare gold.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I made it to 100mil this time, with the help of Silent Kill carrying me for the last half. She really was the best option, since she removed all buffs at once as opposed to Doublicious / Summer Salt who do it one at a time, since if the enemy had a bunch of buffs it was sometimes hard to remove the Invincibility.

Nothing but silvers from the BtS relics, but I'm saving the Legendary relic for Annie!

Mean One was a lot of fun too, though mine was still too low level to be terribly reliable. Still, turning 5 stacks of enrage into 5 random debuffs while powering up with 5 stacks of enrage yourself is great. Occasionally I'd net a curse in the bunch and be able to skip the invincible entirely.

I confess to only going to the 50mil mark because I just didn't feel like playing that much.

I honestly was extremely relieved by this PF; a lot of people in ch100 said it would be worse than Halloween PF which I know must be torture, but as long as you can just sit at one end and Burst when they dash to you, or you can outtake them, it was extremely easy. I could have done a million if I was willing to do the grind, regardless of streaks. I also tried to fight Cerebella and Valentine as much as possible since they are easiest to intercept in my opinion. Squigly's 112-hit t3 also helped a lot.

Reactions: fanghoul
bts21-header.jpg
BACK TO SCHOOL 2021
A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Prize Fight 8/26 - 9/6 (14 days!)

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 5,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 7,500 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 11,250 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 17,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back to School Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 25,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 38,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 57,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back to School Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 85,500 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 128,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 192,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back to School Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Light Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Light Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Light Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARY RELIC
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 566,250 Canopy Coins 3 Back to School Relics 1 Light Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!
(NOTE: the above is a tentative guess until the PF actually launches)

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Fight Modifiers
PLAYER
TEAM SPIRIT
While facing an opponent of the same character type, gain 2 random BUFFS for 10 seconds every 10 seconds.​
ENEMY
MID-TERMS
Gain 5 stacks of ENRAGE when falling below 50% HEALTH. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed after every 3rd COMBO HIT suffered. While benefitting from these ENRAGES, gain 5% METER per second.​
FINAL EXAM
Once per match, gain INVINCIBLE for 20 seconds when falling below 25% HEALTH. INVINCIBLE is removed if HIT while DASHING or when suffering a 20 HIT COMBO. While benefitting from INVINCIBLE, DRAIN 2% of a nearby opponent's HEALTH per second.​

Note: "or when suffering a 20 HIT COMBO" is new for 2021! This condition was missing for the 2019 and 2020 BTS PF.

BACK TO SCHOOL RELIC

DIAMOND
Shadow Puppet Fukua
Star Shine Annie
Heart of Darkness Double

GOLD
Megasonic Big Band
Lapis Luxury Eliza
Phantom Threads Fukua

SILVER
Graveyard Shift Valentine
Rock Star Filia
Prism Plumage Peacock

Ready to go back to school? What do you think of the 14 day extension? How about that tweaked modifier? Is this PF detention or recess to you?

Last edited:
I haven't entered the PF yet but i was thinking on my always reliable buff smasher Rusty,, but no one mentioned her yet

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Wow, what amazing luck! 😲

Really liking the two-weeks timeline. A 4-days PF meant you needed to pull 25 million a day to clear the 100mil milestone track. At 14 days, you only need 7 million a day!

Last year, I relied on Mean One Peacock to demolish the pesky invincibility buffs. This year my Beast King Beowulf is rising in levels feeding off casting Curse to prevent invincibility from even starting.

The results are in:
Back to School Event Prize Fight ("A Class of One's Own") [08-23-21 / 09-06-21]
- #1 - 666,992,453
- #100 - 145,411,155
- 10% - 17,690,519
- 30% - 3,025,337
- 60% - 518,007

Source: PF and Rift score thread

A couple surprises:
1. even with two weeks to get to the top, 30% gave up near the halfway point on the milestones (node 7, at 2.5 million), and 10% quit after getting their final BTS relic
2. While everyone was struggling to climb 100 million, the #1 ran up and down that mountain, lapping people 6½ times! 😳

I'd like all holiday PFs to be this extended 2 weeks duration. Made it an easy, leisurely climb. No burnout from the binge trying to sprint to 100mil in a few days.

RESULTS
All BTS relics were the expected silvers, with a sudden lucky Heart of Darkness Double appearing in the final relic. This echoes what happened in 2019's Back To School PF where after a parade of Ivy League Parasouls, HoD Double spilled out. Now I have two!

I used to joke that the Legendary Relic was a "guaranteed gold" because I never saw a diamond emerge...
sp.jpg

So how did it go for you? Any luck? How high did you climb, or was does this holiday PF need adjustment?

Reactions: Pit Frango
So how did it go for you? Any luck? How high did you climb, or was does this holiday PF need adjustment?
For me it was great I got an Annie Star Shine and my so dreamed Big Band Megasonic... so I wasn't even mad at the Legendary Relic's Robo Fortune Blue Screen... funny that despite 2 weeks of duration I had to do 30M in the last one day to complete 100M....

The results are in:
Back to School Event Prize Fight ("A Class of One's Own") [08-23-21 / 09-06-21]
- #1 - 666,992,453
- #100 - 145,411,155
- 10% - 17,690,519
- 30% - 3,025,337
- 60% - 518,007

Source: PF and Rift score thread

A couple surprises:
1. even with two weeks to get to the top, 30% gave up near the halfway point on the milestones (node 7, at 2.5 million), and 10% quit after getting their final BTS relic
2. While everyone was struggling to climb 100 million, the #1 ran up and down that mountain, lapping people 6½ times! 😳

I'd like all holiday PFs to be this extended 2 weeks duration. Made it an easy, leisurely climb. No burnout from the binge trying to sprint to 100mil in a few days.

The thresholds are very close each year ( with 10% going from 12M to 15M to 17M). I'm guessing the number of players grow too. So even with 14 days, what's the real motivation? I'm guessing just the 'free' event relics. I mean, after 12.5M you have to double your score for each next reward...I admit, it is a chore, but much more doable with the extra time. Also, if you only have like 3-6 "maxed" characters, splitting them between Gold/Diamond PFs and Event PFs means you're splitting your progress in both (especially if you can't afford to recharge). I can see stopping after 12.5M and just going back to 3-day PFs.

Personally, I agree that I'd like Event PFs to be 2 weeks moving forward.

Reactions: rexturtle1120