• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Big band sutb crash

Umbra

Reaction score
Using strike up the band to finish off an opponent consistently crashes the game for me. The bb itself works fine and only bugs on a kill.

I'm using an iPhone 6 with ios 10.3.3

Hello @Umbra, does this happen with every KO, or only when finishing off the final opponent? Does it freeze the game, or goes it crash to the home screen?

It happens on every opponent not just the last and it's a hard crash to the home screen.

I think this is caused by there being too much on screen at once. I little while ago I was fighting Epic Sax as WW. Got caught in A Train and clicked Hype Mode: game crash.

I have the same issue, I really don't want to submit bugs as it seems too much for me ... feeling lost not being able to play this weekend due to all those crashes and bugs ...

I'd also like to mention that I experince this a lot too. Especially when facing other Big Bands (since I don't have a strike up.) It's cost me a lot of almost good wins against AI, and I can't 100% Peacock's story mode. I lose the energy I spent after the fight when it crashes, too. I even turned off lighting and it still happened. Really pissed, but mostly feeling defeated _( :3 」∠)_